Grid-Free Doodads problem, require assistance

Spacebender

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've been using Grid-Free Doodads by Yanfly for about a year or two and it honestly is such a great plugin. It is phenomenal for creativity when it comes to designing. However, the plugin has been preventing me from using it all of a sudden. When I start the game this shows up every time. Does someone know how to fix this? I've been trying for weeks :(
2018-05-07.png

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Danitinkis

Deadly and sexy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which version of the plugin do you have? Which version of RPGM MV? Be sure you have the lastest update of both

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please change the filepath of your project to conform to networking rules. That means no spaces and latin letters only.
This will cause you problems on deployment later if not changed.

Edit: and working on a project that is sync'ed in a clouddrive is like playing russian Roulette with your files, any and all of them can be damaged any time (random, might not happen for weeks and then you loose everything).

Spacebender

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please change the filepath of your project to conform to networking rules. That means no spaces and latin letters only.
This will cause you problems on deployment later if not changed.

Edit: and working on a project that is sync'ed in a clouddrive is like playing russian Roulette with your files, any and all of them can be damaged any time (random, might not happen for weeks and then you loose everything).
Yeah I noticed that it was probably the onedrive affecting it. Its only the plugin that's not working. Everything else is fine

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Spacebender, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something, please use the 'Edit' button. If you want to quote several persons, just click on '+Quote' for those posts, go down and click 'Insert Quotes'. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timiti