Not open for further replies.

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am having trouble with my grid free doodads plugin which is odd because I haven't changed anything. My placed doodads show up but I cannot access the doodad menu when pressing F10 to place more doodads. I created a new project and it the plugin works fine. Any idea's on what could be causing this?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did your version of MV get updated to 1.6.1 recently on Steam by chance? If so you might need to update the project to 1.6.1 as well else you will get odd behavior like this.

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes I did get an update! It's been acting odd since. How do I update my project if you don't mind me asking?

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I updated it and the plugin works perfectly. Thank you for your help.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Guess you found the directions before I could respond. Glad it works now.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan_Q