palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I follow this post and will buy it as soon as it is complete.
Including a bright background

Magnus0808

Software Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fixed quite a few buggy controls. And also made the plugin compatible with some some of the YEP_ItemCore extensions (some of them do need a bit more work to feel good)
These are the extensions I know of:
  • Attachable Augments (Planed)
  • Item Disassemble (Mostly done)
  • Item Discard (Not planed as this is already a feature of the plugin)
  • Item Durability (Mostly done)
  • Item Menu Categories (Not planed as I do not see the point)
  • Item Picture Images (Not planed as this is already a feature of the plugin)
  • Item Rename (Done)
  • Item Requirements (Done)
  • Item Upgrade Slots (Planed)
Are there any other plugins you think should definitely be compatible?

LUNARMAX

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
uuuh, The plugin is perfect, but I can't quite get enough money to buy it (((
Is 20$ really a necessary price?

Magnus0808

Software Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
uuuh, The plugin is perfect, but I can't quite get enough money to buy it (((
Is 20$ really a necessary price?
Personally I think it is a completely fair price. But given as it isn't finished yet I'll put it on a "sale" for 25% off. Making it $15, this will also work as a kind of early bird price I guess?

The plugin is rather big and changes a big part of how the player interacts with the game. Currently, the code is more than 3000 lines long. And it is only going to get bigger once I finally get the customization options coded.

Honestly, I do not really expect the plugin to earn enough money compared to the time I have worked on it to be "worth it" at a financial standpoint. I am working on it mostly as a hobby and have put the price, I think it is worth, on it.

I saw you also left a comment on the page saying the price is "somewhat overkill" which I'll just have to say: I don't think so. If this was an actual commission the price would most likely be in the hundreds of dollars instead. So in conclusion given the circumstances I will be lenient and lower the price to $15 while it is in development. If this is still too expensive for you, then I am sorry.

LUNARMAX

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
That's still a little expensive, but only because in the place where I live 15$ is like 10% of monthly income
You're actually a great person and your plugin is cool.

Magnus0808

Software Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After taking a break from writing on the plugin I have spend quite a bit of time working on the customization options of the plugin. The plugin parameters now take almost 900 lines of code :kaodes:Most of it is for the tooltip window tho. Pushing the total length of the plugin to over 4000 lines of code. It kinda makes me think I probably could have written some stuff more efficiently.

I have uploaded a small video 'showcasing' the plugin parameters for anyone interested. It is under the 'Video' spoiler.

LightNox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do we get the plugin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniloduran