Grimoire Book Weapon Help

DamianFatale

Chocobo Knight
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to make a book type weapon that shows the sprite reading and casting spells from the book in battle. How can I go about doing this? All I've got so far is a blank animation. Attacks look funny.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The SV actor's spell casting animations have their hands on either side of their body without any weapon, so you're probably looking for someone to edit your SV battler or create a skill animation to display a book instead?

DamianFatale

Chocobo Knight
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The SV actor's spell casting animations have their hands on either side of their body without any weapon, so you're probably looking for someone to edit your SV battler or create a skill animation to display a book instead?
Exactly that. Thank you. 

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.
And I apologize, I'm new to the site, so I'm a bit confused on where I'm supposed to post things. 

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
uhh, exactly what? Grimoire animation or SV actor edit?

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This would be cool to see as I also need a book

Good luck with your request

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.
Thought something big was going down when I saw a riot van and two cop cars outside my home. Nope. Just multiple calls about one man kicking off in the street. xD
RPG Maker MZ does confirm in its RPG Maker website blog about new features. Graphics of course look gorgeous, but how about what keeps the engine together?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap