ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I've been making a short game, and I wanted to know if anybody had a Gryphon Walking Sprite...
Here's the info:

Resource Type: Character Sprite

Maker Format: Rpg Maker MV

Art Style: Similar to the RTP style of MV

Description: I've been looking for a Gryphon Sprite similar to Hiddenone's sideview battler from the Wildlife Series.

Reference Images: This is what I most wanted for it to look like.

Mystic_Enigma

Seething with rage?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not a total maych, but I believe Avery has a few things that might work, save for the color.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valgous