Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you have side view or front view battles on? If it's front view, toggle it to side view

Edit: Did you put them in the battler spot in the actors section of the database?

Last edited:

DerVVulfman

Resident Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Ya know, there's not much offered within this query. For example, which engine? GubID made one for RPGMaker XP and one for RPGMaker VXAce at the very least. Screenshots and how you have it configured would help in the investigation.

Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fixed it my files were named wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hervedumont73