Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello,

I am using GTBS (Gubid's Tactical Battle System) for VX Ace (it can be found here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/gubids-tactical-battle-system-v2-4-for-ace.16085/) and it's working fairly well, but with one issue. I am also using Victor's Multi Frames script, found here: https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/multi-frames/. This is because I am using character sheets with more than the default number of frames. Unfortunately, while it works well outside of Gubid's script, in battle, it acts as though the script isn't present. That is, this happens:

1577394837866.png

Obviously that isn't going to work. So is there a patch or some other way to get the two scripts to work together? I'm certain I'm using Victor's script properly, as the multiple frames work without any issue outside of battle.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump :/
A solution where standard character sets are used during the battle would be okay, though that'd require a separate script - if that is easier for someone to implement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor