Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello,

I am using GTBS (Gubid's Tactical Battle System) for VX Ace (it can be found here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/gubids-tactical-battle-system-v2-4-for-ace.16085/) and it's working fairly well, but with one issue. I am also using Victor's Multi Frames script, found here: https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/multi-frames/. This is because I am using character sheets with more than the default number of frames. Unfortunately, while it works well outside of Gubid's script, in battle, it acts as though the script isn't present. That is, this happens:

1577394837866.png

Obviously that isn't going to work. So is there a patch or some other way to get the two scripts to work together? I'm certain I'm using Victor's script properly, as the multiple frames work without any issue outside of battle.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump :/
A solution where standard character sets are used during the battle would be okay, though that'd require a separate script - if that is easier for someone to implement

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sianar