Guardinthena's Fantasy Generator Expansion-Dwarfs!

Kostekaro

Village blacksmith
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
HI. I like yours works but i have big problem with it :(
bug.jpg
can you pack these files into one download link? I will be very grateful :) I will try many times but most of it didnt load ever :(

zousug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I downloaded some of these dwarf parts but I am having a small issue.
When I make the char the battle spirit does not generate with most of these parts :(

Abeas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys. It seems that some people have problems with those parts. I'll try to help from what I noticed myself : first, you need to rename the bandage ear variation "p010" to "p10" in order for it to appear in the generator. Also, for @Kostekaro's problem, if you are using Firefox, you need to do right click on the (for example) "TVD_Beard_p50.png" text and select "refresh image", the image should appear.

Last edited:

olddelo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, new to this, but I'll be using these in my project. Making a faction of dwarves, there will be a city, perhaps a town or two, a mine, and several dwarves scattered through the rest of the world.

Really wanted some dwarf parts and these look fantastic! Looking forward to more updates!

Wanted to point out a discovery I made while setting these up. Elves are in the ears (hair and body type are second but it's ears for sure) dwarves are all in the nose (second is head shape and body type but its nose for sure) Again, these are amazing, thank you!

(I hope you'll look forward to playing the completed thing in the future)

Tzargotha

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Brilliant, thank you! I am only building a small RPG (non-commercial) for my girls to play on. Are you planning, between feeds and changing nappies (or possibly homeschooling...) to make a hair-style or two?

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!! I completely love your resources!! With your permission, could I create (haven't done so, yet) and post a .zip file with all of this in it for easy use of new users? Wishing you the best with your little ones (I just had one myself!!!), and here's to hoping for more amazing things in the future. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alcatraz