gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my gosh! I feel silly! I know the story but forgot the prophet's name!
Lol nah dont feel silly!! But yeah i think i might just make an event just for these assests of yours and miss Averys lol awesome work!!

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for creating such necessary additions to Avery's flesh dungeon pieces! These are one-of-a-kind.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for creating such necessary additions to Avery's flesh dungeon pieces! These are one-of-a-kind.
You're very welcome. But it is not just a nice addon for Avery's, Whtdragon did some killer RTP edits and some original content for flesh dungeons too. I highly suggest checking it out. Whtdragon has stuff for everything!

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Badass stuff. Your flesh dungeon stuff is super disturbing. How is that spiral staircase supposed to um...work? Dumb question, I know.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@CrowStorm --Thank you for saying so! If it gave off 'super disturbing' vibes for the inner mouth and the corrupted gate and throne, then I have done my job well! So again, thank you! As for the spiral staircase, it is more visual than for functionality. I have it set up where when the actor moves onto the bottom step than it just transfers. It is not actually meant for walking fully around. Though maybe with some handy eventing skill, move route command and turning an actor invisible momentarily, you could event them walking up the spiral as part of a transfer event.

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, that's what I was wondering about, if you already had a methodology for letting actors circle the steps. I may take a crack at it if the mood strikes me.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone! I was gone on a little family camping trip for about a week and recently got back. I haven't had time to get back into creating much yet, but I had some edits of RTP Inside_B before I left that I wanted to share. The Frankensteined edits are to compliment the Flesh Dungeon expansions that have been going around. I thought people could use with more interior, such as stuff that was swallowed by giant whales and being slowly ingested/consumed into the body, or if someone was going with a Zerg-like infestation.

Speaking of whales and ships, @Harrumi recently created some broken ship bits to fit inside a flesh dunegon. I highly suggest checking it out! Harrumi's Consumed Ship Assets

Also if you haven't found out about it yet, check out @Avery's latest creations for the flesh dunegon: Flesh side stairs and other kickass stuff!

And @hiddenone created some amazing flesh monster sprites to populate the dungeon! Flesh Sprite Monsters!

FleshInside_B.png

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm back with more assets to contribute to the Flesh dungeon. First up, I created 'walking' sprites for Red and White blood cells, should anyone want to create a flesh dungeon that was geared more towards 'Magic School Bus' or educational. Second, I used the RTP wall to create a Window Skin to further immerse the player in the dungeon they have entered. I don't think that was done before by anyone else, as far as I know. So I thought I should whip that up and share.

Monster-Red and White Blood Cells
Monsters_BodyCells.png

Window Skin
I took the liberty of testing the window skin with SumRandomDude's WindowFrameAntiStretch plugin and it works beautifully. A quick link to the plugin at his site can be found here: SRD_Window Frame Anti-Stretch
WindowFlesh1.png

I hope this theme is not wearing on the community yet, I have more monsters I wanted to do, including more to add to the 'Magic School Bus' flare and for those more geared towards the fantasy, I wanted to create more freaky monsters to fit the dungeon.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Got something different for everyone today! And something that I think is in desperate need of resources for--towers.

That's right. I realized there was a lack of when working on my own project. I wanted a cool wizard's tower but felt the RTP was lacking for the grandness of what I wanted. Then I came across the picturesque Broadway Tower in Cotswolds, England and I knew what I had to do.

So, presenting an RTP inspiration of Broadway Tower, both a clean and weather worn exterior. Feel free to use as the setting for your experienced hermit wizards, comfy lords or ladies, or a guards tower in the country side--or well, whatever else your imagination can come up with.

Tower
Broadway Tower_Cotswolds.png

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That weather worn version is gorgeous! Great job!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's been awhile since I updated and I apologize for that. I am easily distracted, and scatterbrained...I should probably make lists to help me prioritize or something. But anyways, I don't have anything newly whipped up per se, but I do have some simple edits of the RTP that I had done awhile ago. I wanted gentle rolling hills for a project I was working on and found that there really wasn't any. Also wanted Viking style burial graves as found in Lindholm Hoje, Denmark. So I made those too. I wanted to share these edits of the RTP with the community. Hopefully they will make someone's day.

Hills.png

albert-youkai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
ho, nice the "gore" theme stuff
i'm not a big fans of vore-rpg but will be a nice combo whit my inbody edits and add ons

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm actually not a fan of in-body levels in any games. Gives me the creeps and can't wait to get out of them fast enough. So it was interesting when Avery did some edits of the materials I just had an creative urge to create the whale mouth and then things went from there.

It is nice to hear that any of it will be used! If you need any more for that in-body edits, Whtdragon, Avery, Hiddenone and Harrumi also have material, and in some cases of those artists, more material than what I have here. I would highly suggest checking them out.

albert-youkai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
well i'm not even a big fan about in-body tiles , but in any way thanks
ps: are alredy in my fonders those tilessets

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's my birthday today and I'm giving a gift to the community. Ready for it? Here it is--REDWOODS!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh! I could not be more excited about this! I have wanted to do this for the community for a long time! It is nearly a complete TileD and I have intentions to continue to add on to it.

I got inspiration to finally sit and create it today from two sources--the first was my struggle of how to even create such tall trees for a tileset, and the realization I didn't have too came from Final Fantasy Tactics where large trees were cut off. Me--oh! Oh! That's how to do it!

The second source when I sat to create it was PandaMaru's beautiful trees. I looked to those for inspiration on how those were made and went for it myself.

I hope everyone enjoys these beautiful large trees-use them for new exciting redwood forests, or just giant forests, use them for elven communities--whatever your heart desires!

Screenshot of how the Redwoods look in game.
Redwoods.PNG

Redwoods_TileD
Redwood_TileB.png

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
"I'm so SHINY!"

I needed a crab boss for my game and decided it would be cool to share him all with you, because who doesn't want more bosses or large monsters? I bring to you today the Wish Crab... or Crab Boss. He was created from scratch, using a similar color scheme to match Whtdragon's smaller crabs. The treasure pile on his back is also a work of Whtdragon's from his tile addons. (His terms state free to redistribute his work, if anyone was curious.)

If anyone would like to use this disgruntled guy, please give credit to both of us.$CrabBoss.png

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Times are a-changing, advancing, marching endlessly onward. Progression, some call it. Others call it the devils work...

Introducing the (new) Old Printing Press Workshop!

Take your actors out of the middle ages and advance them forward! Give those poor monks a break from tirelessly transcribing books and acquire the new printing press!

OldPrintingPress.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Very nice!
We have these shelves and a printing press in the basement, the tiles remind me a lot of my grandfather who used to work with that.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woohoo! That printing shop stuff is perfect! Thanks xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongdaseriea