Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Little break from the Beehive Tileset. Fulfilled some resource requests by @Finnuval. I have more assets for the Old Printing Press tileset collection- a newspaper stand with three variations, empty, full and missing one newspaper (for eventing purposes) and single rolled up newspapers. The second request was for a High Tea Set, so I crafted one empty, and two full with and without shadow (for user liking of whether they like it brighter or darker).

Newstand.png High Tea Set.png

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was hoping to drop a major update with the Beehive Tileset but no such luck. The autotiles for honey spills and lava-turned honey are giving me clipping problems. What I have come to you today with is area rugs for your Beehive dungeons! Why? Come on. It's a Bee Kingdom. Did you think I was going to stop at flags? The Queen Bee needs to impress too.

If you choose to use the rug you must also credit Wayward Martian Productions. The bee emblem is an edit of his preexisting flag symbols.

Examples of how they look:
Screenshot Rugs.PNGScreenshot Rugs2.PNG

Rugs.png

Last edited:

olddelo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
listen I have enough on my "todo" for my project. I can't add another race as well, so I need you to calm down with these awesome bee things. I might have to figure out how to make some hidden bee race allied to the elves... ugh this will never get done at this rate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7