Guardinthena's MV Resources -- New Monster Discovered: Eye Guardian!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG! I love it so much! Thank you so much for creating it. <3 Are you two trying to say Paytreeon? It's a no-no word, and only appears as ******. xD

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hahah! Yes, yes we are! XD

And oh! That's quite a bit of love for the eye guardian! I am so very pleased to hear that he may have found a forever home. ;D
(Psst, also love the new profile image!)

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Guardinthena Thanks! The image is from a tabletop roleplaying game called Heroines of the First Age (there's also a sci-fi expansion called heroines of the Last Age). The people who made it released an art pack filled with character art, environments, and avatars, for personal use. I love the art in these books so much.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of fleshy dungeons and monsters. having a huge floating eyeball on hand is great, and it's so well made too. You have an eye for detail. :p

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@The Stranger - I see what you did there. XD I've never heard of Heroines of the First Age (or the sci-fi Heroines of the Last Age) but I do love tabletop games. I grew up on classic Dungeons and Dragons, so it sounds like something I'm going to have to check out. And if you are a big fan of fleshy dungeons and monsters, definitely maintain on eye on my thread for awhile. I have more that I plan on pumping out to fill up the flesh dungeons with terrifying monsters for the heroes to fight, or things to see...next on my list was to create the brain. And frankly, it's a little funny I'm even doing these, considering flesh dungeons creep me out but for some reason my muse is having a field day crafting these grotesque things. I think it's because it is such a change of pace from what I normally do--namely, beautiful things.

Also, another quick resource upload. Just crafted some items for a modern theater for a resource request. All of them are quick RTP edits. If anyone is looking to expand their modern day theater, check out Avery's Museum pieces that will fit a theater nicely, this link for a cash register and popcorn machine, and grab Yulia's comfy theater chairs.

Theater_E.pngTheater_Inside_A4.png

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
loving that eye. bottom one is my favorite!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Finnuval --Oh! The black one, hm? I almost didnt add it! I am still uncertain about it. I was wanting something almost pitch black, and a red pupil, but was concerned if it was too black it would be flat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.
Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )
I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.
As close as possible, now I draw all of them with little by little needle sticking.
Welp, back to the drawing board...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avaroy