The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG! I love it so much! Thank you so much for creating it. <3 Are you two trying to say Paytreeon? It's a no-no word, and only appears as ******. xD

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hahah! Yes, yes we are! XD

And oh! That's quite a bit of love for the eye guardian! I am so very pleased to hear that he may have found a forever home. ;D
(Psst, also love the new profile image!)

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Guardinthena Thanks! The image is from a tabletop roleplaying game called Heroines of the First Age (there's also a sci-fi expansion called heroines of the Last Age). The people who made it released an art pack filled with character art, environments, and avatars, for personal use. I love the art in these books so much.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of fleshy dungeons and monsters. having a huge floating eyeball on hand is great, and it's so well made too. You have an eye for detail. :p

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@The Stranger - I see what you did there. XD I've never heard of Heroines of the First Age (or the sci-fi Heroines of the Last Age) but I do love tabletop games. I grew up on classic Dungeons and Dragons, so it sounds like something I'm going to have to check out. And if you are a big fan of fleshy dungeons and monsters, definitely maintain on eye on my thread for awhile. I have more that I plan on pumping out to fill up the flesh dungeons with terrifying monsters for the heroes to fight, or things to see...next on my list was to create the brain. And frankly, it's a little funny I'm even doing these, considering flesh dungeons creep me out but for some reason my muse is having a field day crafting these grotesque things. I think it's because it is such a change of pace from what I normally do--namely, beautiful things.

Also, another quick resource upload. Just crafted some items for a modern theater for a resource request. All of them are quick RTP edits. If anyone is looking to expand their modern day theater, check out Avery's Museum pieces that will fit a theater nicely, this link for a cash register and popcorn machine, and grab Yulia's comfy theater chairs.

Theater_E.pngTheater_Inside_A4.png

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
loving that eye. bottom one is my favorite!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Finnuval --Oh! The black one, hm? I almost didnt add it! I am still uncertain about it. I was wanting something almost pitch black, and a red pupil, but was concerned if it was too black it would be flat.

Calamitous Magic

Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you, these are amazing. I have tried (and failed miserably) to do a spiral staircase before so I am uber impressed - it may even inspire me to have another go! Also LOVE that printing press. It will definitely be used. When I finish my game in 2035 I will send you a copy!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wasn't quite sure how to label these new icons. Halloween-themed? That's passed. I could say their belated, in a way they are. Horror icons? Certainly they could be used in a Frankenstein horror themed game. Sure, sure... except they could also be used in a game centered around a hospital and then it wouldn't be horror, perhaps. So, then medical icons? No...

Ultimately, macabre icons won, because they deal with elements involving death.

Whatever anyone chooses to label these icons as, or use them for, I am proud to present some of my new MV icons: a heart, liver, lungs, brain-typical, grey brain for those with high IQ, and a stomach icon.

Macabre.png

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooo that brain sure is gonna be useful :)

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That coming from you, I honestly cannot begin to imagine what you might use them for. It could be anything!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Dropping something sweeter today-- two Cloud Windowskins!

There are a lot of great windowskins out there, but it dawned on me that there aren't any windowskins (that I've ever found!) that match the RTP biomes! I felt that was an oversight that needed correcting, especially with such wonderful plugins out there that allow you to switch windowskins on command. How cool would it be if the windowskin in your game changed depending on the biome? Sounds neat to me!

I know the amazing Tsukihime has a plugin that changes windowskins on command here: link
These Cloud Windowskins are best used with SRDude's Window Frame Anti-Stretch Plugin for best results

WindowCloud.pngWindowCloud2.png

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not the one I wanted to see but good work nontheless xD

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not impatience its motivation :p

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooh, I love the arrows on the 2nd cloud skin! Looking forward to the other skins!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Dropping four more window skins today! Three are biome-themed, meaning they are designed to represent the different areas in the game. I have a third variant for the Cloud Window, this one featuring RTP columns to give a Greek vibe. The other two were made using the RTP walls for the Volcano and Jungle areas. The fourth and last window skin is a sleek and modern design that is altered from the default RTP window to reflect a norse/celtic knot and was heavily inspired by Skyrim's UI.

Please note, it is heavily advised that my windowskins be used with SumRandomDude's Anti Window Stretch plugin or something similar, or else they will not look their best.

Screen shot Examples
Cloud3_ScS.PNGJungle_Scs.PNGVolcaneo_ScS.PNGNorseModern_SCS.PNG

Window_NorseModern.pngWindowCloud3.pngWindowJungle.pngWindowVolcanic.png

Last edited:

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh, I love the one w/ the norse/celtic knot!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
May I proudly present new tilesets for a fandom I have been in love with since I was ten--Transformers! That's right, Transformer tilesets. These were put together by a mix of recolors of the RTP, frankenstiening, and custom tile pieces.

Some background to this, I use to use RPG Maker 2000 waaaaay back in the early 2000s, but back then I had no idea this community even existed. If I had, a lot of custom character sprites I had made then might still be around. I had created a large portion of the cast of Inuyasha for a friend, and, more specifically on the topic of Transformers, I had created Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and Elita One for a Transformer fangame I had started then. Alas, with the multitude of computer failures all of those characters are lost to time.

I suppose nostalgia for that old fangame, plus my deep love of Transformers in general, is what has spurred me over the last few weeks to dive back in to that old passion and really make some outstanding tilesets for anyone to begin to put together a Transformer Generation One fangame.

Screenshots
Screenshot.PNGScreenshot2.PNG

ARK_Inside_A4.pngTFG1_A5.pngTFG1_B.pngTFG1_C.png

Last edited:

Moon_Haven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, great work!! It's has a different flair than usual tilesets. In fact, with very little modifications, this tileset could be used to recreate a good portion of the Mos Eisley Cantina!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingMeteor277