Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello everyone~

Lately, we've been getting a lot of requests to join the ReStaff. However, being a ReStaff does require a certain level of dedication to join the group and to release as much as we could every month. Because a lot of us are busy with university, have health issues, or possibly simply a slow month to generate new stuff, we're now opening up for Guest Contribution so everyone can share their materials for ReStaff releases!

By contributing, you will earn achievement badges!

1st Time = Bronze Star
5th Time = Silver Star
10th Time = Golden Star

Normally, a Guest Contributor's resources are for Non-Commercial only unless specified. So if you share your resources, please include the Terms of Use. If you would like to contribute as a ReStaff Guest Contributor, please PM me (Archeia) your submissions and I shall include them in the next release once we reviewed them. You cannot submit materials that are already available to the public.

Please include all your resources in a ZIP/RAR file. It has to be named "Name_ReStaff_MonthYear" (ex: Archeia_ReStaff_February2013).

Here is a template for your submissions.

Name : (Since everyone change their display names every so often, I would need this)
Terms of Use: Commercial/Non-Commercial/Contact me for Commercial Usage.
Contact Info: (Just in case anyone wants to contact you if they can use your work for Commercial Use. Things such as e-mail might be important, just in case you don't check the site for a long time.)
Details: (Explain what your resources are. Say for example explaining that something that looks like a zippo is actually a flask)
Notes: (For anything related to how to use your resources, this is optional.)[/b]

Please remember that ReStaff is released every first day of the month. (EST)
You're allowed to post your resources in your Resource Thread after the ReStaff release, if you wish to do so. Thank you very much for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Like...what do you mean?
Some people have PMed or asked how to get in and if they can join. This is good media for them to be generous with the community and for us to evaluate the potential before final decisions. :>

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you have any specifics on the stuff you'd like to see done?  For example, would you prefer RTP expansions or would a new face generator work too?  Would you like us to submit a bunch of stuff that fits in a theme?

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
Do you have any specifics on the stuff you'd like to see done? For example, would you prefer RTP expansions or would a new face generator work too? Would you like us to submit a bunch of stuff that fits in a theme?
Not really, no. We don't have any specific themes to limit anybody :) the resources are going to be given away to the community for free so it's really not a good approach for us to be asking you to cater to anything.

Lady-Elise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
Does it matter if it is a high volume of resources? got 10 pieces
made in 2 days. But no idea if that's enough :3

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Just a quick head's up, 4 days until ReStaff release! If anyone has any guest contributions, don't forget to pm me :')

Choco-Elliot Wyvern

Numbah 1 Konata Izumi fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chocobo
Primarily Uses
Are we allowed to contribute tileset edits/merges? 

PixelLuchi

Quiet Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
Ah nice. I'll try to get something up then. :]

Holder

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Not for this time but for future reference, would what I do be applicable? (ie my animated battlers) Since it's not a standard resource I wasn't sure if it would be considered.

Andinator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are text packs considered a resource (i.e. A .psd file that has a ton of custom patterns and effects on it, and all one needs to do is type the text)?

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
Not for this time but for future reference, would what I do be applicable? (ie my animated battlers) Since it's not a standard resource I wasn't sure if it would be considered.
Sure thing. It's not like my 48x48 icons are standard resources either.
Are text packs considered a resource (i.e. A .psd file that has a ton of custom patterns and effects on it, and all one needs to do is type the text)?
I'm not entirely sure. Could you please specify what exactly they could be used for?

Andinator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well that's not my main resource, so I can't completely speak for the community of graphic designers, but potentially people can change the text to whatever they want and get an easy logo out of it.

It would probably have to be pretty good to be featurable, but I see a lot of logo shops around here, so I thought I'd ask for them.

Holder

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sure thing. It's not like my 48x48 icons are standard resources either.
Brilliant thanks, I'm currently trying to get it so I do a battler per week so that'll be a personal goal to get some ready for approval.

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
That would make about 3-4 battlers every month?. That would be awesome.

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ready and willing, mon cherie~<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb