Guest Contributors

skeezixs1

Skeezixs1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will need to do that too, have one of our artist that is wanting to try something new and would like to get opinions before adding it to the collection we are doing. 

Ihsan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Please help me to solve this. If I create a parody of an anime character like Goku from DBZ, is it allowed here even if I make it noncommercial. If not is there a way to share my creations with others in this forum for noncommercial purposes?

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ideally we'd like something that everyone could use, so to contribute something that would only appeal to a very small percentage of people who wanted to make a Dragonball fangame, for example, probably wouldn't benefit many people. However, if it was just some parody character in an established style with spiky hair who could be said to resemble someone like Goku, it wouldn't be a problem I guess.

The main issue is that we want everyone to be able to find some use for what is released. If you were unsure and wanted to make a thread where you could post such things outside of ReStaff, you might have better luck in the Resource Showcase subforum.

Shinju Fortuna

RPG Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm super excited to do something for this. I love drawing so I'll most likely do some art , maybe a couple of poses for one character. We'll see what I can come up with.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey, when the next Restaff coming out?

I feel in the mood to whip up some things for this one too.

(Also i don't mean to seem like i'm moaning but don't you get a badge for the first Restaff guest contribution)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Is there any theme, resource type or input size requirement specified or we can go wild?
Perhaps (with big question mark)(?), I could make some icons.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Is there any theme, resource type or input size requirement specified or we can go wild?

Perhaps (with big question mark)(?), I could make some icons.
For guest contributions, there isn't a theme as far as I know.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Then I think I could make some icons like weapons, potions and stuff.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Starting next year, I'm thinking about making a Guest Contributor thread for every release just to let people know the deadline (or I might even just start posting it here to prevent clogging things up.)

But yes! Deadline this time around is December 4th, and there's no particular theme for our Guest Contributors - we're just happy to see the community helping out. :rhappy: Though if you're stuck for what to do, you can take a look at holidays and events coming up for inspiration. 

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Starting next year, I'm thinking about making a Guest Contributor thread for every release just to let people know the deadline (or I might even just start posting it here to prevent clogging things up.)
Yeah , maybe you could just make like a small table and put it at the beginning of the thread you could put all the dates at once or fill them in as they start to show up.

tearsofthenight

Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Would you guys be interested in some retro grey scale graphics for January 2016 repack?

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Provided they fit in with a set of graphics that are already widely available, then sure that'd be great! :rhappy:

inazumathelightning

The Pixel prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Damn I missed the deadline by a week haha! eh maybe next time. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store for us hahaha!

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
is there a theme for the restaff?
Re-staffs usually have themes but those are typically only for the main re-staff members and not the guest contributors. Part of this is to keep the theme a surprise, guest contributors are free to do whatever they like. You can always try and draw inspiration from nearby holidays (such as st. patrick's day) or maybe embrace something like it being the new year if you are stuck for ideas.

Reactions: Caz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SorcererRed