Boboc04

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I've been hitting my head these few day trying to make a gui with plugins but I don't think some of the thing I want to do are possible without making my own script.

Basically, I want equipped armor, weapon and items to appear in the actor screen and to be selectable so that the player can go right to equipping the item to the heroes from the first screen. (see picture for reference)

I also want to switch the orientation of the status bar and to add a status.

The rest I think are doable with plugins.

Do you know a way to make to make those change or did I miss a plugin?

Thanks for your help!

Capture d’écran, le 2020-05-27 à 15.05.35.png

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Moving to Plugin Requests.

(Plugin Support is for help using existing plugins.)

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope it's alright if I bump this up?

I'm wanting something super similar, but with 2 actors and showing some stats as well.

Galv's Bust Menu is something I thought I could edit in order to change the information being displayed (at least anyway).

Boboc04

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope it's alright if I bump this up?

I'm wanting something super similar, but with 2 actors and showing some stats as well.

Galv's Bust Menu is something I thought I could edit in order to change the information being displayed (at least anyway).

No problem! If it helps you, I did manage to do most of what I wanted with a mix of image-based menu and the HUD plugin from srdude.

I'm able to navigate through the menu, show current stats and armor, and have heroes status displayed. The only thing I could not do is to show the equipped armor or weapon with a simple code line, I had to do it by hand with a mix of variable and a lot of img...

I hope this answer helps you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?
Does anyone else find writing dialogue hard?
You guys want more tutorials? Well not only are we doing new video tutorials with Driftwood, we've also brought in two contributing authors for the blog to get a new tutorial every week! First one here from @Avery
https://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/tutorials/tutorial-mapping-interior/

Next week we'll get something from @hiddenone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ighjku