Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Hey all! I would like to present you the little editions I made! These are not the best out there, but if you can find any use for them, please, be my guest! ^^
I would also like to know your opinion! And a big thanks to those who have already expressed themselves, giving me motivation and helping me improving my skills!

A4:

B:

C:

Request by Muffle: Trash!
Credits: Enterbrain, Guiguimu

Credits: Enterbrain, Guiguimu

Free for non-commercial RPG Maker games, because I do not own Happy, Fairy Tail does ^^'.
Credits: Guiguimu and Enterbrain

Credits: KADOKAWA, Guiguimu

All can be used freely with credit given (Guiguimu is the magic word here xD)
My Game Overs! To replace the default one.

Credits: Guiguimu

Credits: Cool Text, Guiguimu

Check This Too!!!
  • All the stuff I create/edit is to be used in RPG Maker softwares and only there.
  • Almost all the stuff I create/edit is free for both commercial and non-commercial games as long you have the required license, unless, of course, it's stated otherwise!
  • You need to credit me as Guiguimu, Enterbrain/Kadokawa (depends if is Ace or XP) and if stated, Cool Text (for game overs).
  • Editions are allowed as long it is for personal use. Don't repost my work in other sites, and don't claim them as your own. Link this post instead if you want to share, please!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those bookshelves are crafty as, I love them. I love the lace table cloth too, it looks pretty ace on the mobile though my mobile resolution is kind of ****ty.

It's wicked you've come straight into the community and started sharing, and they're good edits too. Don't label it as awful, label it as the start of a lifetime learning curve!

Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with, and those bookshelves are still so crafty! Aaah

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Those bookshelves are crafty as, I love them. I love the lace table cloth too, it looks pretty ace on the mobile though my mobile resolution is kind of ****ty.

It's wicked you've come straight into the community and started sharing, and they're good edits too. Don't label it as awful, label it as the start of a lifetime learning curve!

Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with, and those bookshelves are still so crafty! Aaah

Own thank you so much! Thanks for taking the time to come see my things and share your opinion about them! Yeah you are right, everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel so newbie ahahah The bookshelves was the stuff that I edited most, and really since there I was able to do more stuff that I am compiling to share too. Well, I am really glad you like them! Thanks!

Orihime00sama

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English/PTguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Amazing! They really look good. I agree with Lorsynth, the bookshelves and the table cloth are really good.
You're only starting but you're already this good. Keep it up!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Gives me motivation to keep working on this!
Thank you!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Made my first Parallax Mapping house! I would like to know your opinions so I can get better!

Tailusei

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yohoo!
Just wanted to say your resources are really good! ^^ Aside the bookshelves and the table cloth, I think to love also that... banister? (Not sure if this is actually called banister in english) that balcony-thing.
Those showcases with broken glasses too, they could be useful!
The house looks good, simple and elegant. But maybe - it's just my opinion - that window right above the door... could look better with a rounded shape? A little thing, anyway.
Thank you for sharing. Hope you keep it up ^^

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey there!
Thank you so much for you feedback, I'm glad to see that someone likes what I am doing (or trying to do XD)
I will try your suggestion out and then post both versions!
I will try to get better, thanks once more!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you so much! I'm so happy that people are liking my stuff! I hope to continue to do more things that you all like!
Your support is giving me motivation to get better! Thank you all once more!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Added little things that I made/edited too, for my game and not only. I did not used Happy on my game XD
Haven't done yet the new window(been kinda busy lately) but I will get to those soon!
Thanks to everyone that gave me their opinions and helped me get better!

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I love your tiles !
May I ask your terms of use ? Are they free to use in a commercial game ?

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey there! Really glad you like them! If you are talking about my horror stuff you may use them freely in commercial and non-commercial games as long you have a RPG Maker Vx Ace license, but you must credit Enterbrain. Crediting me is optional however.
I'm so happy that you like my stuff!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Adding some more stuff I did for my "horror" game. Next things on my list: that window I'm always talking about and some little houses based on ones from Madeira! I really hope I can do them right eheh...
Anyway, thank you all that have checked out my stuff. Hope these help you guys somehow!
Edit: Made the rounded window. It's not the best window but it's a start! Hope you guys like them!

Last edited:

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Bookmarked.

Keep rockin' the great stuff, girl!

Especially the horror/snuff; that's some of your best work, honestly.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you very much!
Yeah, I spent most of my time making those, but I'll make more, since I have to replace an entire tileset I grabbed from the internet without knowing who it was from(my fault for being careless). So, my horror stuff will have even more horror stuff soon XD

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks! I added some new little editions of XP tiles. They are in Ace format sheet because I started to edit them for Ace, but they are 100% XP. When I get more stuff I'll use the right size. Hope you like them!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Added a character door, just a simple wood door in two directions and two colors.
Hope it helps somehow!

Edit: I'm working on submitting some stuff in DeviantArt in order to clean this thread a little. It was becoming way too messy! XD

Last edited:

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The horror stuff is just great. Can't wait to edit it a little and use it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negociant