Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Glad you like it! Hope it works well for all your edits(just don't forget to credit Enterbrain)!! Good luck for your projects!

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll post what I come up with so you can see your work in motion! Thanks again, keep em coming

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'll wait! I'm really glad you like them! No problem, just have fun with your projects!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Dymdez OMG that looks awesome!!! I like your map a lot, and that idea of breaking the glass is super fun! Really nice work!! And nice edit too, it looks better than mine ahah! Thank you for showing me this, makes me proud when people use my stuff!
Keep up the great work!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Dymdez first time I see your work in the action too! Been long I had no news left and saw that old forums conversation attachments got into error status. So I wasn't sure anymore if you were still there. (Kinda wondered if I was spriting just for myself in the end.)

@Guiguimu I saw you often giving likes here and there but never expected to see so much works done into your spoilers. They are really nice and impressive work. I might should had paid more attention to you in the past. You seem pretty discrete too. ^^

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Marquise* thanks, I try to support as much as I can the cool people I meet on this forum, and I'm still working on my spoilers xD
Hm, I can't say for sure if I am discrete or not ahah I try to be myself only. Thanks a lot for your kind words and support on my profile status!!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Added a new tileset, but it still is a work in progress. I don't know when I'll finish it, but since a friend may need it now, I'm releasing it today!

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for posting your works. I really like them. I might use some of your stuff in my project.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you very much @Eterna!!! Thank you for your support and kind words! Well, I hope some of my stuff have use for you, it would be wonderful!
I have more stuff laying around, scattered, waiting to be posted, but with all the work I had lately it's hard to find time.
Hope to bring more edits soon ^^

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It’s been a while since I’ve worked on my game but I can’t wait to use these resources again!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Dymdez thank you so much for those kind words! It's the support you guys give me that keeps me going, that give me motivation to keep trying improving my skills!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@FluffexStudios thank you so much! Your support means a lot!
I'm a little delayed, I have more stuff to bring that I couldn't compile yet, but hopefully, after sorting some things out, I'll be able to bring them this week!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Marquise* thank you so very much for your patience! I bring new stuff today, and even tho it's not what I originally was going to share, I hope you guys enjoy it!

You can find the tiles in the thread, all sorted by categories. To be honest I only have the cakes and the candles xD
Another WIP, I know. But I got so excited when I started to make this one tileset that I kinda forgot about the others xD Just kidding, the truth is that I need this tileset ready for my game before the end of the year, and since I am having a lot of fun doing this one, I wanted to finish it first.
BTW the candles are characters, so they can be animated. I haven't done an unlit version yet, but it's the first thing I'll do tomorrow.
What do you guys think?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Guiguimu Might be very important I was always thinking of developing B-days and holidays mini-games someday. Cakes are especially a nice useful touch! :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tranphong