Guild system selling

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am in the middle of creating of my game and I'm developing a guild system.  One of the guild systems is a monster hunting guild that deals with creatures harassing cities and other places.  It, also, gives you a better place to sell your loot that you get in battle.  I want there to be an economic advantage to joining the guild.  For example, there's a feature from a bird creature and if you bought it, it would cost 150 golds.  If you sold it at a regular shop, it would give you 55 golds, but if you sold it at the guild, you might get 100 golds or more...  I was thinking about using the item process, but realized that I would need to use a lot of common events, and it would be better with a script.

I am certain that this script has to exist, but it needs to be able to be used for commercial use.  If this script does not exist, I am hoping that someone would be willing to do a trade of sorts, because it is just such a simple little script.  I am very willing to do tiles for your game, my best are interior, but I work with RTP styled graphics and none of the graphic more unique graphic packs.  Or if you'd like, I am more than willing to give you a free copy of my game when it is finished.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Scripts is for presenting scripts you wrote yourself

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I did a search for "sell" in mvplugins.com but didn't find anything. I can offer to create this if nobody knows of anything existing scripts. If you're interested, we can work out something over PM.

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I did a search for "sell" in mvplugins.com but didn't find anything. I can offer to create this if nobody knows of anything existing scripts. If you're interested, we can work out something over PM.

This is in the RGSS3 script requests forum, so mvplugins wouldn't have helped, unfortunately. Someone would have to check the Ace Master Script List.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan Oops!  I actually thought I had posted there, but alas, sometimes, I point at X, but the mouse seems to think I am pointing at Y... o_o So, thank you and sorry....

@Zalerinian I have searched and while I found something that might fit, am unsure of commercial use as the person does not have any terms of service on their site. Plus, I am using Luna Engine, which means I am even more uncertain, because I am not a scripter and I am concerned about conflict.  I really should have added that in the opening post, but alas, I'm not good in the morning it seems. (I have a dog, who loves attention in the morning, so it makes it hard to think.)

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is in the RGSS3 script requests forum, so mvplugins wouldn't have helped, unfortunately. Someone would have to check the Ace Master Script List.

Whoops, I just kinda assumed it was MV xD

Sorry, this tends to happen a lot. 

RGSS3, eh? Well, have you tried these two?

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/7980-raising-sell-prices-for-specific-shops/

http://himeworks.com/2014/03/sell-price-formulas/ - "All MV Plugins and Ace scripts are free for commercial and non-commercial use"

Otherwise, I can offer to script something as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?
5th Annual Driftwood Jam! $25 Steam gift card grand prize :D https://itch.io/jam/5adj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrzo