RMMV Guild System

tanker

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Help, Is there a plugin to make a guild system where the reserve character will go to the guild hall or something and if you choose him to enter your party, he will disappear in guild hall? It looks like Oriceles Guild System in Rpg maker VX Ace

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the ff6 method.
enter the hall, autorun event checks what party members you have and turns off the switches linked to those party members so they dont show up.
leaving and switching party members there also puts you just outside the door which turns on all party member switches again (if checks to only turn on switch if actor is unlocked)
so reenter and it plays the autorun event again.

tanker

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
the ff6 method.
enter the hall, autorun event checks what party members you have and turns off the switches linked to those party members so they dont show up.
leaving and switching party members there also puts you just outside the door which turns on all party member switches again (if checks to only turn on switch if actor is unlocked)
so reenter and it plays the autorun event again.
Is there a plugin needed or just event? How can i check what members I have? I used yep party manager for switching.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
plugin only needed if can just open main menu to change party members while in the guild hall.
(yep utility common events could run common event when close menu to check party members)
not needed if event opens the party menu because the event could just flip the autorun switch back on.
conditional branch's 2nd page: actor X is in party

Last edited:

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you find yourself needing a plugin you can check out my Party Manager

tanker

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
plugin only needed if can just open main menu to change party members while in the guild hall.
(yep utility common events could run common event when close menu to check party members)
not needed if event opens the party menu because the event could just flip the autorun switch back on.
conditional branch's 2nd page: actor X is in party
Is there other eventing way? I still not buy that yep plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greencat