Gun in RPG Maker?

iKiWY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Slovenian
Primarily Uses
Just one quick question.

Is there a way to have a working gun or just when you click with mouse it shoots in that direction?

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
it might if you modify a mouse system script. There are scripts for mouse movement systems and on the map battle systems.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just one quick question.

Is there a way to have a working gun or just when you click with mouse it shoots in that direction?
First, RM default does not have a mouse function.
Second, RM default battles are outside the map and have no ranged functions

For both problems there are scripts - mouse scripts to enable mouse control of the game, and ABS-Scripts to allow for battles on the map that use ranged attacks.

However, both types of scripts require some thought and configuration, they should only be used after you have some experience with making games in RPG makern. Especially ABS-Scripts usually require a lot of configuration, and most mouse-scripts either work only with default menus or require modifications if you changed the menues by scripts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex