Kaimen

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! This is just another composer and RPG Maker user popping by, saying "hi". 
As for what I do... well, I make music...

You seriously expected more than that?  ;)

Alright, alright, so... I am an amateur composer specializing, if you want to call it like that, in video game soundtracks, mostly for RPGs. I've only been writing my own music for about a year or so now, so if my music seems to be a bit simple that might be why. For those interested, my knowledge of music theory is limited to what I've learned in music class in school and from playing the saxophone for a couple of years.

In my earlier days of composing I mainly used the synthesizer as means of sound-creating. Recently though, I've changed from synth to "classical" instruments and I've been trying out some different styles. If you want to check out my work so far, just go here and listen. Before I started writing my own, original music, I focused on remaking classic video game music which you can also find on my Soundcloud profile.

Other than that, I am, surprise surprise, a video game enthusiast. And yes, I mostly play RPGs and adventures. Most of which actually influence my style and whose soundtracks occasionally are inspiration for some of my pieces. Concerning my favourite composers, well, there are many. And most of them are actually Japanese. XD

I also do some voice stuff from time to time, so if your game needs voice acting, I'm your guy. Just remember that English is not my primary language. However, I've always been told that there is little to no accent in my speaking. And once, an acquaintance of mine who didn't know where I live guessed my accent was Scottish. Impressive for a German, huh?  :)

I should also mention that I've already been pretty active over on rpgmakervxace.net. I just wanted to share my works further hoping to get in some feedback and advice.

Okay, I suppose that's it. If you want to know anything, just ask. ^_^

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Guten Tag  ^_^

Tehe...

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Velcome!...Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I hope to see more of your work soon.

FeaR616

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
welcome to this einzigartigem und wundervollem forum! ^^ 

ich habe mir mal einige deiner musikstücke angehört, ich finde, selbst wenn du sie simpel nennst, klingt sie sehr gut. vieles wirkt immer... recht bedrohlich, als würde gleich was schlimmes passieren! ^^

dennoch, weiter so, ich finds gut! =)

Kaimen

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome to this einzigartigem und wundervollem forum! ^^ 

ich habe mir mal einige deiner musikstücke angehört, ich finde, selbst wenn du sie simpel nennst, klingt sie sehr gut. vieles wirkt immer... recht bedrohlich, als würde gleich was schlimmes passieren! ^^

dennoch, weiter so, ich finds gut! =)
Ein herzliches Danke von mir und... don't you think it's a little rude writing your post in a language only a few people here can understand? ;)

Anyway, thank you and rest assured that there will be plenty more of my work to come. ^_^

FeaR616

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
maybe it's rude, maybe not. for me it was just.. easier ^^"

AnimeGirl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one here from Germany. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kepsing