Habilidad que requiere tener equipadas 2 armas del mismo tipo

Domagames

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question, it is regarding the requirements for weapons. Well, the specific question is, how can I make a skill only work, when two specific weapons are equipped? For example, I have a skill called "Double Stab" and I want it to only work when you have two knives equipped, similarly, another skill called "Double Claw" and I want it to work only when two claw weapons are equipped. My problem is that with the default RPG Maker MV requirements, the character can perform these abilities when he has a knife in one hand and a paw in the other and I don't want that.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is an english forum, please translate your post.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ryu.png
I turned one of the SV sprites into Ryu from Street Fighter lol. at least the head.
I really, really want the Magic story to be good, but instead we got today's chapter of the most predictable mish-mash of tropes with almost no personality. I let go of the physical game years ago, but I can't seem to let go of the story.
Just finished watching the last of the Final Destination movies. I'm digging every last water bottle out of that old van :p
Put off learning to drive for so long, I hope I don't run into any of-fences ..... (quietly leaves)
I introduced a new character to Mintabelle's Wonderland. Fufu the Raccoon! She's supposed to be a motherly daycare attendant, but when the power goes out, she becomes a monster. Rumor among kids says she causes these outages herself...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifina23