fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Ok so am now working on story also someone told me that art is story telling element so I will firstly off try find good art style for to match the story - so I probably stop update for a while A-ha...
Just look at my YouTube for updatebfor now only here BIG update... Hmm :z!

Attachments

Last edited:

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you come up with a basic story. That part's the one usually gets me at first

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I don't get the "Dungeon Crawler" battle system option.
actually the voting do not longer mater I just cant close it.
i already pick battle system I am thinking of hidding this thread and start new one z=z
Also some of the artwork not going to be there

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?
Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz