Hairbrush and purse/handbag sprite

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Banjo, May 11, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I'm looking for something basic that I can't find in any modern tilesets: a simple hairbrush and a ladies' purse/handbag.

I was going to use them in either MV or VX (ideally, I'd like both, but MV is preferable). They just need to be static "tiles"; I don't need them as generator parts, battler weapons or anything like that. Just something I can put on a dresser or counter.

If anyone knows of a source for these items in tileset/charaset form, I'd appreciate a link since my searches have turned up nothing for MV at all. If the one(s) you know of are part of a commercial tileset, still let me know as that may be a solution if there's no good free ones available.

2. Ebanyle

Ebanyle Curse Diva Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    [​IMG]
    It ended up kinda weird, so if you want other one please post an image reference :kaoswt:

Banjo and tv.ghost like this.
  3. Banjo

Banjo Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Wow, thanks so much for doing this for me! I didn't expect that and really appreciate it! Both look great, especially the brush which is exactly the "type" I wanted (flat with real bristles).

Would it be possible to get the brush recoloured as "plain wood" (preferably black bristles) though? Maybe also (but not as important) in "black/dark wood" (white bristles, like the below, but without the monogram) as well?

brush1.png brush2.png

I'd love the purse in pink (or any other "bright" colour if not) as well, if possible (if it's not too much trouble), but the brush is the most important.

Finally, would an "open" version of the same purse be easy enough to make too? If not, please don't go to lots of effort! I just thought it would look nice and be useful as there's nothing else like that around.

4. Ebanyle

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Don't mind it :D
    So, I tried doing the others but as you can see, I'm not that good with small objects...:kaocry:
    [​IMG]

Banjo likes this.
  5. Banjo

Banjo Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Those look pretty good to me! I'll give them a try tomorrow and see it they fit, but I like how they turned out. I agree that making items recognisable as what they're supposed to be at such tiny sizes is a real challenge! The lighter wooden brush looks especially great! Do you have an open purse in the same colours as the first one you did too, though?

Ebanyle likes this.
  6. Ebanyle

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Sure!
    States.png

Juanita Star and Banjo like this.
  7. Banjo

Banjo Veteran Veteran