Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The newest generation of RPG Maker is finally upon us!

While porting some of my MV maps over earlier today, I found myself really confused by the default roof colors they chose this time around. I'm not anything even approaching a pixel artist, so my resource contributions will be strictly limited to simple RTP edits, starting with some roofs/castle spires.

Terms of Use - you must own MZ to use these edits. All credit goes to Kadokawa (credit to Halcyon is optional, but appreciated lol)

Attachments

• outside_c_edit.png
    outside_c_edit.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 246

Aniknk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Like this collors. Orginal are too limited.

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you! I was really confused by the ugly yellow and baby-poop green they chose for the default lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D
Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirahe