Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The newest generation of RPG Maker is finally upon us!

While porting some of my MV maps over earlier today, I found myself really confused by the default roof colors they chose this time around. I'm not anything even approaching a pixel artist, so my resource contributions will be strictly limited to simple RTP edits, starting with some roofs/castle spires.

Terms of Use - you must own MZ to use these edits. All credit goes to Kadokawa (credit to Halcyon is optional, but appreciated lol)

Attachments

• outside_c_edit.png
    outside_c_edit.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 197

Aniknk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Like this collors. Orginal are too limited.

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you! I was really confused by the ugly yellow and baby-poop green they chose for the default lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My mom is finally coming home tonight! In the meantime, Wishful Wanda is back in production.
SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPTN