Half Kaizer Template Games

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by kingkoopa300, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingkoopa300

kingkoopa300 Sprite Farmer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I always have liked half kaizer art style, I decided i would make a full game template good quality but I get distracted, I made a custom generator to generate my sprite. Full control of color, hair, and clothing is pretty nice I use Paint.Net to collect and edit many layers. Using scripts made by Yanfly, Plus others... I want to release now because my time working on this has lessened, I fear I will never complete it. I am looking for a partners or the whole community to help.

Take this game and add whatever, make it your game I don't care, but please add to the template and release for the community, right now i set it up to be like final fantasy, diablo 2 mix kinda game. Let me be clear this is a "open source" template if you use please at least add sprites to the generator.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvfQepZ6M2WphA6ziQjnRNTw6yHR

2. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    This is the support section, do you have a question you're asking or something you need help with?

3. kingkoopa300

kingkoopa300 Sprite Farmer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    How do I continue working on my project with RE2, KH3, Red Dead, and many others.. lol

4. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    what is

5. DerVVulfman

DerVVulfman Resident Werewolf Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Simple. Put away your Playstation 4 so you can't PLAY RE2 (Resident Evil 2), KH3 (Kingdom Hearts 3).... etc. :p

6. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

If you're just going to be random I'm closing this. There's a section for sharing resources, if that's what this was about, but you'll need to follow the rules of that section when you post there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.