Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I always have liked half kaizer art style, I decided i would make a full game template good quality but I get distracted, I made a custom generator to generate my sprite. Full control of color, hair, and clothing is pretty nice I use Paint.Net to collect and edit many layers. Using scripts made by Yanfly, Plus others... I want to release now because my time working on this has lessened, I fear I will never complete it. I am looking for a partners or the whole community to help.

Take this game and add whatever, make it your game I don't care, but please add to the template and release for the community, right now i set it up to be like final fantasy, diablo 2 mix kinda game. Let me be clear this is a "open source" template if you use please at least add sprites to the generator.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvfQepZ6M2WphA6ziQjnRNTw6yHR

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is the support section, do you have a question you're asking or something you need help with?

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
How do I continue working on my project with RE2, KH3, Red Dead, and many others.. lol

DerVVulfman

Resident Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Simple. Put away your Playstation 4 so you can't PLAY RE2 (Resident Evil 2), KH3 (Kingdom Hearts 3).... etc. :p

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[mod]If you're just going to be random I'm closing this. There's a section for sharing resources, if that's what this was about, but you'll need to follow the rules of that section when you post there.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD
How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlWantsACar