cosmickitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are mostly edits of the Castle Interior set of XP.  The freestanding blood may have to be parallaxed on, I didn't really test it as an overlay.

Some event sheet edits:

fire.png

smallfire.png

hauntedframe.png

Tileset:

halloween.png
I may do some more tilesets... I'm not sure, it'll depend on how much time I have this month.

Free for noncommercial use, contact me for commercial use, credit to cosmickitty and enterbrain

the pumpkin is from Soruve:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/soruve/RM/jackolantern_Soruve.png

I think the rest is RTP or mine.... let me know if I'm wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Huh, i don't know...

Nice Idea, yes... but...

The pumpkins shadow is too dark, it should be lighter and semi-transparent.

And the Blood just looks like put in there without anything happend - no drips, no splatter stuff and such things.

Just a suggestion, what way the blood could look alike:

http://adamtogstad.deviantart.com/art/Bloody-Characters-13719582

I like the idea about the transforming pictures - a few emotions would be cool - or the ghost crawlingt out of it.

It would be interesting to see more stuff, keep on the work! ;>

cosmickitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I didn't make the pumpkin... although since it emits a light it could have a darker shadow :) maybe....

as far as the blood, I'm terribly against the "airbrush with red" method to making blood, it's messy and doesn't make sense on this scale to me.

anyways, I'm going back out of town so there's no way I'll get a halloween project finished so I figured I'd go ahead and share the character I had finished.  Her expressions are purposely over the top so I don't know how useful she'd be in most projects.  She's free for noncommercial use, although PM me if you use her... I'd like it know.  If anyone wants the layered SAI file let me know:

victoria.pnghappy.pngscared.pngvictoriaangry.pngvictoriasad.pngvictoriasuprised.pngvictoriavengeful.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"
How can I look up the components for a medieval bomb for my game without the FBI showing up at my door?
I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieOverwrite