Halt and Unhalt All Event Movement

PK8

I sense there's something in the wind...
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Halt / Unhalt All Event Movement

Introduction

This quickly written script lets users halt, unhalt, and toggle the halted state of all events (with the exception of any that may have been specified within the calls) with just a few quick script calls.

Features

• Halt all events with the exception of a few IDs specified in an array.
  • Unhalt all events with the exception of a few IDs specified in an array.
  • Toggle halt state of all events with the exception of some IDs set in an array.

Script

Halt and Unhalt All Event Movement (RMVXA)

Instructions

It's all in the header.

Thanks

Kore, Bird_Eater, SolarGale, and Bravo2Kilo for viewing the stream.

Author's Notes

This originally started off as an attempt to replicate RPG Maker 2003's Halt Movement event command. When I was trying to look at how it worked (maybe I applied the event command wrong, or maybe I just misread it), nothing really halted. Trying to find a few ways didn't result in much so I threw my hands up and said "forget it."

I hope people enjoy it all the same, even if it doesn't exactly replicate an event command from an older maker.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
First steps on an interior castle map
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?
I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berserk94