Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You participate by posting an entry in the various ways Lunarea has described in the OP. A name is probably then randomly drawn from all entrants each hour.
Is this participation for posts from each hour, or once you post are you in all the hourly draws?

Last edited by a moderator:

Qeej

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Everyone on the forum is a friendly and helpful. My advice to others is that, asking help on the forums is solution to almost everything!

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Silent Darkness - You fulfilled all the requirements, but... how are we supposed to grab his portrait? like, put the portrait in the picture? :unsure:

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Creative is my weakest spot XD

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
...damn..........you should have given me more than an hour....my time is up...........i'm sorry. I'll see if I can play catch-up, tomorrow. If someone wants to carry this forward for me, go ahead. You have my permission....

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
And I don't have MV so can't continue it. I am a fiasco :headshake:

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Silent Darkness - You fulfilled all the requirements, but... how are we supposed to grab his portrait? like, put the portrait in the picture? :unsure:
Why did that suddenly make me imagine a big painted portrait of him locked in a jail/dungeon cell with him standing outside shaking the bars and demanding that it be given to him? o_O

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm confused, what's the task for this hour? Is it the portrait?

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Made another battler, Frosty's slightly more menacing cousin; Freezy the Snowman.

DHzGB7k.png

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I found a message from Snix sent to my master back in the days when they were in high school...or something.

"Hello ------------ today has proven to be rather eventful first of all I have successfully gotten rid of all those cats by throwing water at them, with the exception of this pink one wearing a christmas hat, I also finished that book you bought me y'know 50,000 shades of grey (look it up) and it was simply splendid such a fantastic tale, aside from that I managed to draw all over some resources made by some very talented people. Now onto more serious matters, remember when I said I'd tell you my weakness if you told me yours...I'm just going to come out and say it....it's reality tv every time I get closer than five feet my feet start to swell and I pass out, if these Rpg maker guys were to find out about this we'd be doomed, and please tell me you have gotten rid of that stupid human "apprentice" of yours does he honestly think that we'd rezzerect "her" if he ------------------ for us. I trust that you will be ready to strike when the moment arises...until then - Snix

Wait a minute this is recent....how can this be...Snix and my master....I don't understand...

I honestly don't know what this is people said to be creative or something so I came up with this random thing, I wanted it to be serious but....yeah that didn't exactly work out.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When Snix came to nab Palla's mushrooms, we were already one step ahead and disguised as Palla's other mushrooms. Completely taking him by surprise, we captured him into an interstellar bucket thing acting essentially as a black hole. Why it doesn't suck us in as well? Well, magic of course. Duh!

yoFvb6i.png

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Ok, everyone! We've reached the conclusion of the hourly portion of this event.

Please feel free to continue chatting, participating and catching that villain Snix!

The event's conclusion will be posted tomorrow, along with unlocked resources and winner details. Stay tuned!

And remember... Major sale going on in the main store! If you haven't grabbed anything yet, you might want to! ;)

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for hosting this, Lunarea. I imagine it's way more hectic to do on your end. If it were me in charge I'd probably be crying and in the fetal position a lot. 

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I celebrate the final hour with... Silent Darkness winning. :D

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hopefully this is the last we see of this foul creature snix. Great job everyone! It was really fun.

Reaction score
adorable, delicious cookies for Scythuz

best-christmas-cookie-recipes-tc1qr4fc.jpg
After putting the cookies out for Scythuz, that sneaky Snix managed to grab a few right under our little red noses! However, that dirty rat left a cookie crumb leading us to his hovel. When we arrived he thought he could hide from us, but his idea of a hiding spot wasn't so hot... or was it. 

daf1e21b49.png

Lunarea, thanks so much for hosting this! It was my first time participating in a site event and I had way too much fun! And thanks to everyone who made us resources. I can't wait to use them! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blooko