Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some people may have noticed, but I really like pianos. Like, a lot. So, this is one my piano solos touched up and and looped for your game making pleasure. I wrote it just for the sake of music and it was kind of just chillin' on my Soundcloud looking pretty. But, now it loops. :D

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey quick question - How long is the sale going to last???

jknightandkarr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To unlock Tyler's resource, share an idea of a battler you'd love to see in this thread.

♥ The third resource is from the immensely talented Pandamaru. If you're not familiar with Maru's work, click here and prepare to be amazed. Maru is renowned for her amazing tiles and equally impressive maps.

Here are Maru's resources:

?♣╞¼♣♥65♦♠◘♂☼

What's this? Maru's resources are missing! That Snix...

To unlock Maru's resources, leave her a kind comment in her thread.

♥ The fourth resource is from Avery, who is a jack-of-all trades when it comes to her talent in art. Avery has the kind of talent, motivation and drive the rest of us artists want to assimilate (keep your brain safe, Avery!). You can find some of her incredible icons right here.

A preview of Avery's resources:

Defaced?!!!! Now this is getting old, guys! Snix is still at it, slinking around in the shadows... We need to do something about it!

To unlock Avery's resources, send her some love and hugs here.
There's deffinatly some very tallented people here, going after the resources!

I got RPG Maker VXA off steam, and 3 resource packs, including the Luna engine. Can't wait to get started!! On the free resouces, I take it just respond and wait for a message?

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You're running out of places to hide, Snix!

I'll provide a representation ASAP!

jknightandkarr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a Galaxy Class Starship and I am NOT affraid to use it! Be affraid Snix!

Joe

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That won't do. We must describe his hiding place, then provide a prison for him to reside in!

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
To unlock Tyler's resource, share an idea of a battler you'd love to see in this thread.
I would go with Snix himself.  I want to kick his @$$

Marsigne

Hello There
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hour 10! This is the end of the cinematic scenes. I planned for more (2) but there were some technical problems, so blame Snix for that! :D On a side note, I will do a thread with all the scenes left (and the other ones) on December 21th on the General Lounge board. :D

Creative hiding spot? :o *perplexed*

Congrats, SkySurfer for winning!

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would love to see some penguin battles, both cute and insanely evil looking.

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Wait, what @Marsigne ?

It doesn't look to me like SkySurfer even DID anything! Unless i'm missing a giant post or something...

EDIT: Here we are.....

I found Snix' lair.

It's not really a lair at all.

Like any deity of pure chaos, he has picked a series of platforms in space. A very violent, chaotic section of space where meteors and asteroids constantly collide, planets and moons shuffle about madly and collapse in on each other at utter random. On these platforms are all the amenities a chaotic deity would need to fine-tune his powers. Telescopes, viewfinders, the devices he utilized to so perfectly confuse us, confound us, and stay one step ahead of us. And of course, a massive energy rift that he's been using to go from place to place so easily!

But fear not, I know just the place to confine this madman!

Our heroes from MV have drawn my attention to a solution. These resonating crystals, when attuned properly, will strip Snix of his chaotic power while he is surrounded with them. This, in addition with the spells lining the walls of this crystalline prison, will render Snix unable to escape the ring, leaving him trapped, and powerless, FOREVER!

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You participate by posting an entry in the various ways Lunarea has described in the OP. A name is probably then randomly drawn from all entrants each hour.

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You have angered my master and teased me with peanut butter cookies, prepare to taste the end of my blade Snix!

We shall then dispose of you in a cell covered in pictures of ducks and cake while that song from Charlie and the Chocolate factory plays on an endless loop (except on fridays when a small world plays) 

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, obviously we should disguise ourselves as resources, he'll snatch us up, and then we can use the element of surprise and trap him in the endless box of infinite dimensions. ;)

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Merry Christmas everyone and if you need help on anything just head to the forums and help will be on its way.

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Somehow I misread creative hiding spot as creative prison.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Swain Caw, caw, caw! Don't forget your RoA or LeBlanc will take your thrown. Merry Christmas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snorlaxbelly