Happy Holidays Event

Discussion in 'Community Announcements and Events' started by Lunarea, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger2Night

Stranger2Night Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I know that feeling Kumori :p when me and my older brother were kids, we would always sneak around the house when our parents were out and hunt down the hidden Christmas presents (already wrapped of course) and just try to figure out what was inside without opening them up. We would weight it, move it side to side to see if we can hear anything move and my educated guesses from there. :p

2. pinkpanther243

pinkpanther243 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    My favorite holiday tradition is our busy day, because of how big my family is we tend to have to travel around to celebrate with everyone. It's nice to be able to have that much joy and happiness crammed into one day and as I get older and this holiday starts to loose it's magic, it's nice to see young relatives wide-eyed in awe at the magical spirit of the season.

My wishlist: 1-Steam VXAce Key, 2-The futuristic tileset, 3-Any music album

Thanks to: Everybody involved with the making of all the RPG products and to the members who contribute such beautiful resources to the community. Also to Lunarea for hosting such a wonderful and joyous giveaway, quite fitting to the time of year!

3. Amane Kagari

Amane Kagari Knight Regalius of Regisia Kingdom Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    My favorite Christmas tradition is being around those around me (friends, family, etc.) embracing the warmth of the holidays. Holiday is a time when we can all gather around, enjoy, and celebrate the true meaning of the holidays. Gifts are nice also. (Food are nice too. xD) But the most important tradition of all is to be around family of course or at least being around those that are around you whether it's a friend, a neighbor, family, or whoever it may be. Singing, enjoying the festivities, and celebrating the holididays are more fun when you can celebrate with the those around you. After all, the true meaning of Christmas is being together to celebrate the holiday season. With that said and done.

I wish everyone here a Happy Holidays and Good Tidings to all. ^_^

My wishlist:

1) High fantasy set

2) Modern Day Set

3) Arabian Nights set

I would like to give thanks to everyone who had worked hard over this year and a special thanks to everyone on RpgMakerWeb for their hard work on making all those resources.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
  4. T.Bit

T.Bit Labyrinth Explorer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Haha. On the topic of figuring out what your presents were, I got really good at it by the time I was ten. I figured out all of my presents but one that year so my mum decided to trip me up next year. She put pennies and nails and stuff that rattled in big boxes with my presents so that I had no clue what they were. My mother is crafty.

Stranger2Night likes this.
  5. Voroglade

Voroglade Advanced Developer Member

First Language:
    English
    Next one! Here it comes!

OH GEE I HOPE I GET IT LOL.

6. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

Winner #4:

Robin wins a Futuristic Pack!

7. Voroglade

First Language:
    English
    Congratulations Robin!

8. Syndicate

Syndicate Pandora Network Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Congrats :D

9. DS Piron

DS Piron Bystander Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Huh, I was going to start drawing something, using a robin as ref.

...Anyway, Congrats Robin.

10. Voroglade

First Language:
    English
    I have a question, if we win, will we receive an e-mail or something?

11. Maese Mateo

Maese Mateo Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    My favorite holiday tradition is cooking our traditional Christmas/New Year "nougat" (I hope that's the right word, I used google translate) with my grandmother and her sister. Since I was a little kid that has been my favorite family tradition, and one day I hope to do it with my own kids.

My wishlist:

1- Steam VXAce key

Thanks to all the people involded with RPG Maker for developing such an amazing software over the years (I've many great memories involving RPG Maker from my childhood) and everyone involved in this cool event. Also, thanks to all the amazing people who make free content for the game and always try to help when they can. :D

12. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

I will send out pm's to the winners at the end of the event.

13. Shikitsune

Shikitsune Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Grats Robin!

14. Sales_Kital

Sales_Kital Digidestand Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Congrats Robin

on page one there are 2 listings of Gift#4

it says

Gift#1

Gift#2

Gift#3

Gift#4

Gift#4

15. Tsukitsune

Tsukitsune Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Favorite Holiday Tradition:

Staying up till midnight then commence opening presents. The process for me is quite delicate, first the beautifully wrapped box I just tear shred open imagining I'm some gnarly beast with ghastly claws. Then once I get to the actual gift it's usually something game related or money. In either case I embrace them both and grin ear to ear like a retarded monkey and start calling it "My Precious" like Golem from LOTR. So after doing that for about 5 minutes, I then lock myself in my room and go zombie mode playing games. I play games like everyday but Christmas is a little more special :p

Wishlist:

Samurai Set

RM 3 Music Pack

Futuristic Tileset

Thanks to all you staff and everyone involved in making this happen, this is a pretty cool event. You're all awesome! Same to you member+ folk. Happy Holidays everyone.

16. tackeshi

tackeshi Villager Member

First Language:
    Fran├žais
    Congrats for Robin! ;)

Gmonkworld likes this.
  17. tackeshi

tackeshi Villager Member

First Language:
    Fran├žais
    Well... I've just read my text for this event and i found two big mistake... I have to work my english ^^'

18. Stranger2Night

First Language:
    English
    Congrats Robin! ^_^

19. Suvok

Suvok Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    My favorite holiday tradition is gift giving. I enjoy each year selecting a gift that is unique to each of my friends and family members. Each year, when my group of friends gather for our weekly table-top gaming session, I like to surprise them (well I guess it so much a surprise anymore) with a round of gifts before we start gaming.

My wishlist is,

1. Futuristic Tileset

2. Samurai Pack

3. $10 Future Store Credit.

Thanks to the RPG Maker staff for holding this holiday event and all that you do continue making RPG maker great. I'd like to thank the content makers, Lunarea, Celianna, Sketcy-Sketch, and all others who inspire me to work towards creating my own original content for RPG maker.

20. Stranger2Night

First Language:
    English
    lol My parents got wise to me and my brother too, they began to do the same thing, they would also wrap up other gifts hidden in clothing and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.