Happy Holidays Event

Discussion in 'Community Announcements and Events' started by Lunarea, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amerk

amerk Veteran Member

First Language:
    English
    Awesome job everybody. Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to all the staff.

2. T.Bit

T.Bit Labyrinth Explorer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Congratulations to all the winners and a big

Thank you

to all the wonderful staff members that made this event possible. We love you guys. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (or morning depending on your particular time zone).

Travatar likes this.
  3. TreeTopOcelot

TreeTopOcelot Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Congratz to all the winners!! :D

4. Tnsumi

Tnsumi Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I must say I am quite honoured to have been chosen as one of the winning entries. Thank you!

5. Zhortac

Zhortac Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I had a feeling I wasn't gonna win, never do, but tried anyway. I was gonna buy ace, but then I had to use my extra money to buy a new car battery for my grandma. OH well, congrats those who won so far.

6. Lars Ulrika

Lars Ulrika I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Wow, I can't believe I won! I hope the world won't end today so that I can claim my prize tomorrow :p .

A big thank you to all the staff for this event and I'm very honoured my little story made it's way through all this!

And to everybody : I wish you to all get your wishlist (or enough to buy it) as a christmas gift ^^

SomaelCK likes this.
  7. Tillerian

Tillerian Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Too bad I didn't win anything. Oh well.

Congrats to the winner and Merry Christmas to us all!!!

8. Stranger2Night

Stranger2Night Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Wait I won? O_O Oh wow! Thank you very much! ^_^

9. wheelzkb

wheelzkb Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Even though I didn't win, I wanted to thank everyone who made this event possible. It was fun to see all the staff and community support .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
  10. S_O_F

S_O_F The Frosty Tree Member

First Language:
    Malay
    My favorite holiday tradition is the end year holiday because all of the family will gather together and have a great reunion time!

Wishlist:

• Steam RPG Maker VX Key
    • Futuristic tileset
    • Modern Day set

Thanks to:

The whole RPG Maker staff, Enterbrain! and the whole RPG Maker community for helping this piece of software with all the resources they make and all the support they show.Happy X'mas

11. NinjaIX

NinjaIX Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    How do we participate?

12. Koal

Koal Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Even though I'm late I thought I would share my Christmas tradition with others. I have been a lurker for a long time, getting into RPG maker, and then life happens and then getting back into in a repeating cycle :) Also wanted to say thanks to all the people that have made tutorials and how to's. One last thing it was really awesome seeing this thread and what other's contributed and gift. On to my tradition.

My tradition is relatively new one. 4 years ago I moved back to my home state from college, I decided to go to college after my exwife left me. At the time I thought it was a good idea, but now I look back and realize I missed out on seeing my daughter grow. I visited ever 3 or 4 months, but really it wasn't enough. When I moved back it was a little hard getting visitation set up with my exwife, but we worked it out. I saw my daughter for the Christmas break in 2009, we made chex mix, she helped with everything, and that little 7 year old loved it (she kept stealing my supply from me). 2010 her mother stopped returning my calls and I didn't see my daughter all year. In 2011 I saved up enough money for an attorney and the court hearings were brutal. So many false accusations about me, it hurt, but I had to go on, I wanted to be a good father to my daughter. I got visitation right before the holiday season and during the drive to my apartment my daughter asked "Can we make that stuff with all the things in it?" It took me a moment to figure out what she was talking about I asked "Chex Mix?" She replied with yes and I told her of course.

Last weekend when I had her, we were walking around the store and she said "you remember last year when we made that Chex stuff?" I replied yes and she said "I want to do that again, that was awesome!" I plan on making chex mix with my daughter ever year. :)

We might even start a new tradition this year. She has been bugging me to help her make a videogame. She wants to make a game about a family of cupcakes, that are trying to survive the invasion of giant human hands coming from the sky. I have her for the whole Christmas vacation so I'm going to try to make that happen.

Have a safe and happy holidays everyone!

Sorry for the wall of text.

Lunarea and QiisNii like this.
  13. Stranger2Night

Stranger2Night Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I've got a quick question if anyone could help it would be really nice, should I expect the steam key in my email or in the forum inbox? ^^;

Edit:

Oh sorry I found the post on it, never mind, thanks again and to all Happy Holidays! ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
  14. PaladinHeart

PaladinHeart Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Congrats to all the winners and happy holidays everyone!

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and New Years. =]

Also thanks for all the free goodies. I doubt I could possibly find a use for all of them, but those I can use are much appreciated. :)

15. waynejerdon

waynejerdon Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Holiday Tradition in our family back when i was a kid, There were 15 grand kids and 5 children my grand parents would gather all the presents for everyone and go to my aunt Judy and uncle Dave's house they would all then open gifts and say thank you and munch on cookies and what not, then everyone from there would gather up their gifts and gifts that they had for others and would go to my other aunt Teresa and (also) uncle Dave's (there are 3 men named Dave in my family) house where everyone would watch them open their gifts and then repeat this process doing the same at Uncle John's and aunt Juilies, then Uncle Allen and Jodeen's this giving of gifts and migrating would continue till everyone eventually ended up at my home where surrounded by our whole family cousins aunts uncles occasionally friends and even visiting relatives me and my three brothers would open our gifts say our thank you's then we would have a Christmas party that lasted till around 2 or 3am during this it was Gift comparison time and we would all take turns playing Super mario or mario Kart or maybe someone got a game for xmas we would all watch that hang out eat food watch tv what ever we wanted to do all the "adults" would drink and be merry and everyone would have a fantastic time I really really miss that those were the good old days though now my grandparents have passed and everyone is so scattered around the country living here or there it is almost impossible to get everyone together. It would be one hell of a party if we could though 15 grand kids all having kids of their own (well most of them) and most are married so there would be alot of people I would like that I suppose if the world does not end this year maybe ill get that together or next year welp thats my tradition that i loved hope you enjoyed it if not eh it brought back happy memories anyhow :}

16. QiisNii

QiisNii Anime Artist! Member

First Language:
    English
    Aah...! I'm really in disbelief that I won! ...Best Christmas gift ever? I think so! x3

Really, thanks again to all the awesome people who made this happen, and I'm actually really glad to have found this community through the contest. Seems to be a lot of cool people here. Still lurking mostly right now, but glad to know that I'll probably be more active soon enough. ^^

17. Mechafury

Mechafury Warper Member

First Language:
    Serbian
    I was late to the party my activation wasnt sent to me till just recently Congradulations to all the winners

18. Shikyo

Shikyo Villager Member

First Language:
    English/Swedish
    Congratulations all, both item Winners and the entire Community! Like someone senior said earlier, I hope most of the new recruits stay on and that the Steam launch takes this Product to new hights and generate more interest. In that way we truly all would be Winners. Personally I hope Santa brings me something from my wishlist < :) Merry Christmas!

19. tackeshi

tackeshi Villager Member

First Language:
    Fran├žais
    As i'm a bit sad to be not one of the winners, well done to us. Then, i would thank lunarea, the staff and the participants for this job who was, i'm sure, an enormous work. And i'll finish with a big MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

20. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    OMG Thank you so much! :D I did not think I'd win anything!

And also thanks to everyone who congratulated me.

And a big congratulations to all the other winners. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.