RMMV Happy RPG Maker Day! Here I shall present you my current game project, Muse Genkaroku, a fan-made ARPG of the Seihou Project!

TenraiEmiko

Greatest Disciple of the Narukami
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MuseGenkaroku_logo.png

MUSE GENKAROKU (聖法少女ミューズ源化録)
~ A fan-made ARPG of the Seihou Project starring Muse

Synopsis:
After an almost-two-millennium-long slumber due to a seal from the Roman times, Muse, the Primordialis Incarnatio, finally awakens and is entrusted to the care and training of the prestigious Okazaki Institute as a part of the top-secret "Project Primordial Avatar". However, unbeknownst to the Institute and the Church, Muse is destined to play a much more vital (and obscure) role, when the cultural life of many denizens of the Earth is "corrupting" due to a currently unknown and unseen evil. The journey and mission that she is destined to started one day, on her first day of school...

Will she be able to track down the evil that is causing the cultures of the Earth to go corrupt and defending the cultural life of Earth's denizens from this force of evil?

Characters:

Muse_info.png
Luna_info.png
TBA
TBA

Screenshots (WIP):
The title screen of the game. Currently is the most polished thing in the game. I also planning to have a Music Room menu like in Touhou games, but this is not intended for the demo (s), but for the full version.Some parts of the Chrono Engine-based Actor UI for the game. All of the components of the Actor UI are entirely made by me. On the background there are placeholder character sprites + the default RTP grass tiles, since I am still pretty busy to replace them LOL. The base for the main menu of Genkaroku, powered by SRD's Mobile Menu plugin! The windowskin and text is expected to be replaced soon, as they are placeholders for demonstration.

DL:

You can grab the game at either Game Jolt (https://gamejolt.com/games/genkaroku/566836) or itch.io (https://caraprincess.itch.io/genkaroku). But be warned as you cannot get the game right away since the game is still in constant development, and the first Chapter's demo is expected to not be released until either late 2022 or mid-2023.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!
1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking