Yappy Monoxide

The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think the hardest thing for me going to be balancing.

TheAlexG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
To be fair, I believe balance is something you do for a mechanic, and a mechanic is something you implement into a game. Balance, to be fair however, can be a pain sometimes. Especially with a large cast/enemies/mechanics. 

That said, I believe the hardest thing to implement into a game is any form of diverse lighting. Now, keep in mind, this is coming from someone that very much still needs to learn a lot (an amateur), but when I have to adjust lighting or if some character has to hold a lamp or flashlight, I have a hard time. 

Additionally, any time I have to do some eventing, and there's a lot of variables involved that changes up said cutscenes. It's still something I have trouble with. 

Pierman Walter

Chunk Monster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Detailed sprite animation. I'm trying to draw a burning space station, but it's hard to the point where I am legitimately debating whether to remove the entire level.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Story. Coz' I wanna give lessons even not just a game. Lil' kidding. Events.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm still having a hard time implementing a CCG type function >_< I almost had it in VXA, but then my puter gave up the ghost and took the backups with it. (lesson learned: keep a hard copy of your code!) I hadn't used JS in a decade so I'm rusty AF and banging my head on my desk trying to get it working in MV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just like this website:
lol
I streamed Moonfall on 9/25/20
and have started a page to showcase my vids/stream :kaoluv:

Please subscribe and follow, it's free, it's quick and one sub means so much to me, it would really make my day~ :wub

And now to face my worst enemy... adding color :kaocry:
Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!
I am happy because the RPG Maker MZ character comes with extra bust and full body art, but I am disappointed because the quality of the character's PIxel art has decreased.
Only My Opinion that Pixel art MV is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaton