Harmonic Fantasy, Tyler Warren Battlers and more!

Devi Serene

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
After listening to the Harmonic Music Pack samples, I would say it is a definite must have, I look forward to hearing the rest of the songs.

I would say one person I admire is my boyfriend (to go with the valentine tiles!), he has always been there for me, supporting and helping me through life while others turned their backs.

harmonic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
After listening to the Harmonic Music Pack samples, I would say it is a definite must have, I look forward to hearing the rest of the songs.
:rock-left:   :)   :rock-right:

Truly. That makes my day. Thank you!

The person I admire most - my fiancee. She is the most morally and emotionally strong person I've ever associated with. An endless source of wisdom and joy. It has been a bit humbling, but quite an opportunity for my own personal growth, to emulate her strengths in life, and how she approaches any adversity with an unshakable resolve and a big smile.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Uh, a new music pack, I like the tracks! Music packs are like catnip for me :D

I admire a lot of people. I know it is cliché, but I admire my grandma :)   She had a really tough life, she got blind through a car crash, but still managed to raise three children, do all the housework, work as a cleaning lady to pay for my uncles education, educate herself, try to learn english, read a ton of books in braille, write her own stuff, help other blind people, help depressed people with a hotline, gladly discussed every topic and had always very clear opinions. Sometimes very stern, very tough, but she had to be. She wasn't afraid of picking a fight, even with mayors and bishops. I don't know how she did it. If I can do even a fraction of the stuff she did, I would be happy.

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Jay_NOLA:

I will arrange something for those of you who bought the 3 packs individually, if you don't mind waiting until after the weekend. :)
Thanks

Reaction score
First Language
mandarin
Primarily Uses
Nice music pack!!!!

A person I admire is my mum. She is the complete opposite of me and has many qualities that I lack.

Frostyfirefly

Seeker of the Weird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
The Harmonic Music Pack trailer sounds great; you can never have too much awesome fantasy music.

Let's see; I admire several people, however, this time I choose my uncle. He treated me as his own son, and he also helped a lot of people beyond the call of duty (he used to have a really dangerous job).

romoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Sweet baby jesus that Music pack is fantastic!!

I admire my own brother the most because he is always there for me and he is constantly helping me through various ways. He inspired me for studying and stuff so i am happy to have him as my brother!

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was kind of wondering who the artist was for the Harmonic Music Pack, until Harmonic responded to the thread.

There's no specific one person that I admire.

Basically, I really admire that stranger on the street who smiles at or says 'good day' or 'thank you' to someone they meet. Just that one small act can make the other person feel better after a bad day, or feel wanted in this world after they've been told for the hundredth time that they're useless or unneeded.

(Sorry if this is out of context.)

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great Music Pack! I want it and will be getting it one way or another...

I really admire Archeia for her amazing work with the DS stuff and also for the amazing effort and time she puts into the RM Community! 

DarkCreator50

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I admire Christiano Ronaldo because of his football talent.

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
:rock-left:   :)   :rock-right:

Truly. That makes my day. Thank you!

The person I admire most - my fiancee. She is the most morally and emotionally strong person I've ever associated with. An endless source of wisdom and joy. It has been a bit humbling, but quite an opportunity for my own personal growth, to emulate her strengths in life, and how she approaches any adversity with an unshakable resolve and a big smile.
gz ;-)... and now tell her that she has to get back to the world of Skyborn for another part ;-).

And thanks for this great soundtrack!

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did the notifications go astray like the last time?  Did anyone win?

harmonic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
gz ;-)... and now tell her that she has to get back to the world of Skyborn for another part ;-).

And thanks for this great soundtrack!
Haha, actually, different person. Though, the co-creator of Skyborn is also completely awesome. And yes, we will be revisiting the world for a sequel! :)

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Haha, actually, different person. Though, the co-creator of Skyborn is also completely awesome. And yes, we will be revisiting the world for a sequel! :)
Just one more question... at the end of Deadly Sin 2... is it just my imagination or is Carrion really trapped in Veridia... I mean trapped by flowers, nice people and his new wife but trapped however, not even the escape button works ;-)))))))....

harmonic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just one more question... at the end of Deadly Sin 2... is it just my imagination or is Carrion really trapped in Veridia... I mean trapped by flowers, nice people and his new wife but trapped however, not even the escape button works ;-)))))))....
Is he really stuck? Is that like a metaphor for being a domesticated man?   :p

It's been a while since I've been inside the mind of those characters, but Carrion would be more than happy at that point to put down the sword for good and just take it easy.  B)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltrone