TripToTheMun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I assume this is the right thread, if it's not I'm sorry. I've never made a thread on any website before.
Anyways, I wanted high quality faces for the project I'm working on so I made some myself. Since I can't make high quality pixel art I figured I would make "busts" to replace the facesets.
In the attached rar you'll find 8 busts and simple faceset just made to help indicate which expression is which.
If you use these, please credit "TripToTheMun"
Can be used for commercial and non-commercial.
Side note: I would appreciate a free copy of your commercial game if you do use these but it's not required.
If you want me to make more expressions for him, feel free to ask. I can't guarantee I will but I might! And if it's just a combination of face features I've already made or just new eyebrows then I almost certainly will.
Oh, and the faceset is simple indications of the expression. If you want to edit the busts into a real faceset you can but a lot of quality will be lost.
Example using Galv's bust plugin:

ex.png

Attachments

• Harold.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finley