Harold Face-Busts

TripToTheMun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I assume this is the right thread, if it's not I'm sorry. I've never made a thread on any website before.
Anyways, I wanted high quality faces for the project I'm working on so I made some myself. Since I can't make high quality pixel art I figured I would make "busts" to replace the facesets.
In the attached rar you'll find 8 busts and simple faceset just made to help indicate which expression is which.
If you use these, please credit "TripToTheMun"
Can be used for commercial and non-commercial.
Side note: I would appreciate a free copy of your commercial game if you do use these but it's not required.
If you want me to make more expressions for him, feel free to ask. I can't guarantee I will but I might! And if it's just a combination of face features I've already made or just new eyebrows then I almost certainly will.
Oh, and the faceset is simple indications of the expression. If you want to edit the busts into a real faceset you can but a lot of quality will be lost.
Example using Galv's bust plugin:

ex.png

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SasquatchWizard