Harold Sprite -- no head piece (RTP edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been messing around as I learn stuff and finally started working on a game. Then came a game jam with a Harold theme so I'm putting mine aside and am working on something for that. So...this will be my first actual game and first game jam! Um...if I finish it...I'm great at starting things...uh...yeah.

Anyways, Harold has to be a key part of my game but I want him wearing different clothes at the beginning. So...

I worked on the head to get rid of the headband and thought I'd share in case anyone else can use it too. Enjoy! :)

Harold_fullhair_Quexp.png

- Please credit Kadokawa for the RTP image & Quexp for the edit
- You must own RPG Maker MV
- May use for commercial and non-commercial games
- Edits okay
- Feel free to link to this thread rather than repost
- Being kind of a newbie (been around but just got into RMMV during COVID-19 shutdown), I'm not taking requests

I'd offer a faceset too but I'm not good at that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan