Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tend to work on a lot of projects, so I guess this topic will be the one I link in my signature.

Anything I post in this thread for resources has been created by me, some graphic will be made using the default tilesets. Others with various stock images to create the effects I'm seeking. If I post something in this thread, and you want to share my work, please provide a link-back, showing where my original work came from.

If you wish to use any of the created images please credit: Harrumi

They can be used for commercial or non commercial use.

I appreciate the positive feed-back, It's been a journey learning new techniques to improve my skills. I've noticed some of my older works posted here, and honestly, it's cringe worthy to me! So thank you for being kind!

Others Topics:
Harrumi's Tree Burrow: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/harrumis-tree-burrow.89719/
Harrumi's Battler's: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/harrumis-battlers.89738/

Hat Generator request: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rmmv-generator-hats-leprechaun-robin-hood.90515/#post-822091

Here's a battle back:

Cave battleback:

Last edited:

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okies, so the mountain I was working on for my own tileset, I got it edited the way I like with the help of rpg makers xp, and mv graphic pieces. So if you do use it, please give proper credit to those engines.

This is just the first piece, now that I have a layout there will be more to come.

for poops and giggles I included the hand drawn one, so you can see how far it's come. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was trying out my new Graphic pen, I edited a face set to somewhat resemble a goblin. Feel free to use it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Long time no post, I've been busy with life things. However, since I've been playing with the program again, I'd like to share some tiles I've made using the forest tileset with the default program graphics. Feel free to use them, just give Harrumi some love.

If sharing my work, please provide a link back.
Edits are fine.

Attachments

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
glad to see an awesome update!! I did notice that you have a waters edge bb.. which i had thought was just a generic image when i did a search for beaches on google, but i see i stand corrected.... i updated my BB credit info to make sure ppl include you and had it link to that post. Thank you for awesome work!!

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
glad to see an awesome update!! I did notice that you have a waters edge bb.. which i had thought was just a generic image when i did a search for beaches on google, but i see i stand corrected.... i updated my BB credit info to make sure ppl include you and had it link to that post. Thank you for awesome work!!
Definitely not generic, I did create the water edge BB image. However, it's my fault for just posting it without saying anything about the image. It was one of the first creations I was dabbling with. I appreciate that you like it, and have gotten use out of it. I don't mind people sharing the image, providing there is a link back like you have mentioned you updated, so awesome!

It can be used commercial or non-commercial.

I appreciate the feedback!

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've created Some Rock Arches using the default tilesets, as well as a bit of hand drawn details to tie it in.
They can be used for Commercial, or non Commercial. You may edit them, if you want to share after, you must provide a link back to the original graphic posted here.

Credit: Harrumi, Enterbrain

Attachments

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Need gems and rocks?

I've worked on this one for a bit now, this is a compilation of hand drawn objects, and a mix from the default mv tilesets I've manipulated into new images.

You can use these for commercial or non commercial projects. Yes, you can edit. You can post your edits, IF you give a link back here, to the source.

Attachments

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've made some more Rocks, this tileset fits more so towards the Mountain Tilesets. It was made using Parts from the original tilesets into new images. I've also made some tomb stones with elemental signs on them.

This tileset can be used for commercial or non commercial use, you can edit it, and you can post your edits only if you provide a link back to the original source image here.

The example image showing the mountains is another tileset I'm currently working on, I may release it as well when it's complete as well.

Attachments

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've made a few variations of Large trees, and a even larger tree, this may be a possible WIP as I think I want to make some tree houses to go with them. (Update: Created a few tree houses, may create some more variations).

This tileset can be used for commercial or non commercial use, you can edit it, and you can post your edits only if you provide a link back to the original source image here. Edits must be posted with same Terms as original.

Attachments

Last edited:

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Recently, I've been very inspired by Avery's work on the Flesh Cave, her work is stunning, and just has a perfect edge of what you would expect in a well tailored game.

Then I saw Guardinthena's work, and this hunger grew in me to want to contribute to the project as well. Like Guardinthena, I questioned what would be inside a giant whale? I thought, ship wreck, and bones.

So I've developed the following tile set posted below, in order to make this tile set work, you will need to use Avery's Flesh Cave.

-- Avery - Flesh Cave

-- Avery - Flesh Cave Animations

I also recommend Guardinthena's work.

-- Guardinthena - Flesh Cave Whale Mouth Interior/ Corrupted Gate

--More awesome work from Guardinthena, some amazing inside additions.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/guardinthenas-mv-resources-latest-partial-flesh-interior_b-edits.118326/post-1047244

Update! Hiddenone recently created these awesome skinless sprites that are amazing!:

More from Avery *sqqueezz* this is so awesome! Stairs and more!:

This tileset can be used for commercial or non commercial use, you can edit it, and you can post your edits only if you provide a link back to the original source image here. Edits must be posted with same Terms as original.

Attachments

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
stunning work!

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've updated the Large Tree Tile Set I've made, I've added more trees, some tree faces, and flowers.

Attachments

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so awesome! thank you for the sunflowers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr