Harry Potter remake! Interested?

Hikari_Jake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
They didn't stop after Prisoner of Azkaban. I have a Goblet of Fire game on my handheld. 
No, they didn't stop, it's just that after PoA the games went to hell. They all SUCKED after PoA.

I'm talking about a GoF remake in a similar vein to Sorcerer's Stone GBC, CoS GBC, and PoA GBA. Those were turn-based RPGs that followed the books very well and they were awesome!

Cool discussion :)

So to sort things out how many are interested in continuing the series for the handheld gbc harry potter games?
I'd be very interested!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As a new thread has been opened in project development, I am going to go ahead and close this.

I made an error, the Harry Potter game in Project Development is by another person.

I have, therefore, reopened this thread.

My apologies for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I didnt like the gba games. Pertificus tottalous + the boogey curse broke the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor