Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyFace66

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I'm starting to make a game based off of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and I wanted to have a spell unlock system similar to the one in the GBA Port of Prisoner of Azkaban (A.K.A. use a spell a certain number of times to unlock the next spell upgrade).

I wanted to know if there is some kind of plugin for me to be able to do this.
Thanks to those who can help out.  :D

xDiego

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sneek Peek of my game in my profile ;)

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@xDiego , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Also, please don't post in threads just to promote your own game. If you want to show off your game, make a thread in the games in development section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02