Harvest moon plugin

Charles2020

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know if there is a plugin for harvest moon style (season, growing plants, xxx)

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Take a look at @Hudell's plugins for starters

EDIT: I should mention, they're no longer supported, but they're free to use for free and commercial projects

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Harvest Moon is a whole-ass game, @Charles2020 my dude. You're not going to find a single plugin that converts the entire engine essentially into a different engine for you. (Sometimes, you can find another engine that you can graft onto RPG maker in the form of scripts/plugins, Falcao's ABS Plugin for VXA is the best example I can think of as it can effectively transform your game into a LoZ/Soulblazer/Illusion of Gaia type experience, but it requires dozens or hundreds of hours to properly configure, at least it did for me.)

That said, the nice people, i.e. @standardplayer and @tale are pointed you in the right direction which is again nice of them but yeah...I just wanted to let you know that it will most likely take real time and real effort to turn your DragonQuest/FF clone engine (which is what MV is) into a farmsim engine, and it's definitely not as simple as installing a plugin. That said I wish you the best.

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@CrowStorm you're right, it will take a lot, but OP only asked for stuff in this 'style'. It sounds like they're in the early stages of the idea, it might only incorporate certain elements.

It is true that getting away from the MV or RM feel in general to capture something different takes a lot of work, I can't argue with that

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know if there is a plugin for harvest moon style (season, growing plants, xxx)
Galv_Event_Spawner (For plants)
Gal_Event_Timer (Also for plants)
Moghunter (Masterfile) for seasons.
Make
Seconds into Minutes. Minutes to hours and every 24 minutes = a day. with the mog hunter file you should be able to make a Day,Evening,Night,Morning cycle.

i hope it helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope y'all are staying healthy, safe and informed. Maybe pick up a new hobby or skill while you're at it.
Wanted to post a video of location i've finished but it doesn't work...
The game jam has done a lot of good in actually kicking my butt into action. I've even gotten over my crippling hatred of mapping thanks to it! :LZSexcite:

(Okay, there's also schoolwork forcing me to get on the computer, but I like to give credit where credit is due.)
Decided to start working on my second biome/area...

I'm sure I'll end up hating and changing things a whole lot over the next week. :LZSexcite:
I feel bad sometimes around others, I hate, and I mean HATE being touched, and I know they don't know I hate it so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyquinn