Maddypaddy

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Awhile ago I stumbled on this thread started by Celianna : http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=32593   which sums up what I am looking for perfectly. Unfortunately the script is unable to be found, and in RGSS2, Is there anything for RGSS3 that is similar to this or can be molded into this?

somuchrainbow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is similar aesthetically (because of the icons as items). Then you could maybe combine it with a script that limits inventory slots? Maybe with a script like Yanfly's Adjust Limits?

That's all I can think of. I didn't read the whole post on the original script's topic though (sorry :D ).

~Saturn

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddypaddy

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you, I will give that a shot. >v<, though the problem would be I am not using weapons or armor uvu, so that may not work..

somuchrainbow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you, I will give that a shot. >v<, though the problem would be I am not using weapons or armor uvu, so that may not work..
Well! Lucky for you KGC Categorize Item Scene script works with this too. So you can remove the categories from the menu using that script.

Let me know how it works out.

~Saturn

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen