Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Spritesheet

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Artist Original

Description: I would like to request a sprite sheet for two of my characters that looks like they are harvesting a flower on the soil and mining gems from rocks/ground. The animation sprite sheet does not necessarily need to be smooth since I don't want to trouble you guys further a 3 frame sprite sheet animation is already good enough for me.

Here are some results of the final look of the sprite sheet I would like to be.

Harvesting Flowers
1. You can give the characters a Trowel and make it look like they are digging the ground and harvesting flowers.
2. You can give them gloves and make it look like they are pulling the flowers off the ground.
3. Or you have something else better in mind? Feel free to have it your way as long as it achieves the same thing.

Mining Gems
1. You can give the characters a Pick Axe and make it look like they are digging rocks or the ground.
2. Or you have something else better in mind? Feel free to have it your way as long as it achieves the same thing.

The sprite sheet you will create will be used commercially if that's ok for you and you will be in the game's credits section and will receive a free copy of the game once it's been published.

Reference Images:
Here are the two characters' sprite sheet.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can make them "stepping" in place which means they are working, and maybe some flower/pickaxe icon pop ups above theit heads.

Bloom-Senpai

Senpai has noticed you!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can make them "stepping" in place which means they are working, and maybe some flower/pickaxe icon pop ups above theit heads.
Thanks for the suggestion however this has been already implemented in the game and as an addition, I would love to have the characters some animations while they harvesting and mining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crayonchan