Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, so I was wondering if anyone has used Juice FX, a pixel animation program, for their project? It says that the sprite animations can be exported as sprite sheets and thus can be used for any engine, but seeing as it's relatively new there hasn't been any pictures of what that looks like and the demo doesn't allow you to import or export sheets. I'm just curious to see how the effects turn out on sheets and how easy would they be to implant into RMMV.

EdenGenesisWs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I bought Juice FX but I haven't got the time to use it and export the sprite in RPG Maker MV.
I'm wondering if I should buy RPG Maker MZ and 3D Particle Effect Pack for 12,49€.
RPG Maker MZ - 3D Particle Effect Pack is similar to Juice FX but you're certain it works with RPG Maker MV.

As I don't have much money, I'm wondering if I should buy RPG Maker MZ or the new Captain Tsubasa on Switch...

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use it for animating my characters in battle. it's been a life saver! I can draw, but I can't animate so this does a good enough job to me for it. especially because it uses layers and I draw in layers. I just finished animating 2 arms and a body for a character. it comes with a fair amount of options for how to alter animations too, even pallets. example.gif

I did this yesterday actually. I drew a character from the POP! Horror dlc for MV and used JuiceFX to animate them. seeing as I can't animate my way out of a paper bag and I'm working solo... this is a huge time saver too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeroburn