Has anyone played this title? (Terranigma for SNES)

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Played it but never beat it. I've heard tons of good things about it though. I may need to go back to it eventually. Especially with everyone's recommendation now! 

NorSos

Proud Geek of Anime and Games
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Terranigma is one of many great RPG´s for the Snes that I really loved to play back in my youth.

Ah yes, this nostalgic feeling, the story of the game is great, and the music, oh the music is simply amazing.

Actually, I think I´m gonna start playing Terranigma again after I have finished Secret of Mana and Phantasy Star 4 (for the third time lol) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Corfaisus

RTP Enthusiast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've never played it, but I've heard incredible things about it. All I know is that there's that good old fashioned SNES Mode 7 world wrap the likes of which I haven't seen since Castlevania 4 Super- eh, Super Castlevania Sup-...

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep, I played it.  It's actually part of a single storyline that spans 3 games.  If I remember right...  Terranigma, Soul Blazer, then Illusion of Gaia.  I played all three of those games too.  Never did find time to complete any of them, but I'd managed to get VERY close to the ends of all three.  They were fun experiences, it's just that High School got in the way of completing them.  Especially once I got internet.

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought it was Soul Blader/Blazer, Illusion, then Terranigma.

BWright

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One thing that is nice by having access to ROMs is trying out all these games I missed as a kid, that looks like something I'll need to try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hallucinojelly