Has Anyone Seen An MV Modern World Tileset with Single Tile Buildings?

RhysO101

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm looking for tilesets with modern buildings in their own tile, on their town.
I'm wanting the building compacted into one tile.

I need one for a little personal project.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you mean like overworld tiles?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What sorts of buildings are you looking for? I mean, there are some in the RTP, so what are you wanting that is not there? I thought there were some but I searched and can't really find them.

RhysO101

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What sorts of buildings are you looking for? I mean, there are some in the RTP, so what are you wanting that is not there? I thought there were some but I searched and can't really find them.
There aren't enough in the RTP, especially in the Modern section.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, but you haven't told us precisely which Buildings you are looking for. Factory? Houses? Skyscrapers? Airports? Something else?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The reason I ask is because this section is either for small requests (1-2 tiles, for example) or larger requests are allowed, if existing resources exist that can be linked.

Given that I don't believe there is much, if anything, of what you are wanting that exists (the best I could find is some edits, I will find that link when I get the time), then if you could tell us some of the specific things you are hoping for, a generous member might make one or two for you.

But, this section is not for finding someone to make you a full modern overworld set. It's just too much work to ask someone to do for free in their spare time.

RhysO101

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, but you haven't told us precisely which Buildings you are looking for. Factory? Houses? Skyscrapers? Airports? Something else?
I'm looking for school and shop tiles.

RhysO101

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The reason I ask is because this section is either for small requests (1-2 tiles, for example) or larger requests are allowed, if existing resources exist that can be linked.

Given that I don't believe there is much, if anything, of what you are wanting that exists (the best I could find is some edits, I will find that link when I get the time), then if you could tell us some of the specific things you are hoping for, a generous member might make one or two for you.

But, this section is not for finding someone to make you a full modern overworld set. It's just too much work to ask someone to do for free in their spare time.
I'm looking for a 2x2 School, a 1x1 Petrol Station, and a 2x2 Airport. If those already exist, let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZidaneX