Hats and Equip Resoruces

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, making my own character resources and i was wondering, with things like hats and items the character can hold, is there a method of placing them in game, allowing the engine to place them, or will i have to generate each item sprite with that option,

i am making character resources that have interchangeable fashion given this is allot of work by it self, im hopping that there is a method for the engine to place hats and items in game, rather then out of game, hell it would be a great thing to find out that you can do that with clothing also, but i know that is apart of the sprite,

given this the sprites that im making are a little more detailed and bigger then normal,

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I imagine you're using RPG Maker MV, so...

I've moved this thread to RPG Maker MV. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The default engine doesn't have a system like what you're asking. You either have to find a plugin that does it (if that's the case, I'll move your thread to the plugin request subforum), or you have to incorporate it to the sprite. It might be not too hard to do for weapons, but if you're talking accessories that appear on the actor and are customizable, then it's a LOT harder.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I imagine you're using RPG Maker MV, so...
[MOVE]RPG Maker MV[/MOVE]
The default engine doesn't have a system like what you're asking. You either have to find a plugin that does it (if that's the case, I'll move your thread to the plugin request subforum), or you have to incorporate it to the sprite. It might be not too hard to do for weapons, but if you're talking accessories that appear on the actor and are customizable, then it's a LOT harder.
sorry about that ^^: cant seem to get the forums right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M12YT