Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi! I just ordered the standalone version of RPG Maker MV (I own the Steam one but I wanted the standalone since it was on sale so I don't have to always use Steam). But I have not received an e-mail with my download nor the DEGICA receipt. I did receive my PayPal receipt but not DEGICA or the download. Is there a delay? It's not in my spam folder either. I took a screenshot of my store confirmation page in case I need to e-mail or PM that to any staff as proof of purchase.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Please check your junk folder and make sure RPG Maker isn't on your blocked email list.

I lot of time's when people don't seem to get their download email, it's actually right there in their inbox.

If you don't find it, submit a ticket to support and new download links will be sent to you shortly. :LZSsmile:

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please check your junk folder and make sure RPG Maker isn't on your blocked email list.

I lot of time's when people don't seem to get their download email, it's actually right there in their inbox.

If you don't find it, submit a ticket to support and new download links will be sent to you shortly. :LZSsmile:

I have double checked the junk folder and checked my blocked addresses, no mail in junk nor is the address blocked. I will send a ticket to support then after lunch! Thank you for your speedy response! ^^

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have now received the DEGICA receipt a couple hours ago, but still no download link. I'll give it until tomorrow, but if it doesn't arrive, I'll contact support again.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You should have a message from support with your links now :LZSsmile:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elmorethemagician