Have Your Game Played on an official RPG Maker Web Stream!

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Introducing our Monday Night Game Streams!

Every Monday, we'll be streaming 4-7pm Pacific on our Youtube channel playing RPG Maker Games. Join our hosts, Teal and Steel from Studio Blue as they review and critique submissions from this forum.

So how do you submit a game? That's easy, jump on over to the Monday Night Game Streams Submission thread!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I think this is an awesome idea! Thanks for doing this and I'm looking forward to see what games you will be showcasing.

Will the stream be available later as a regular video? The time slot is too late for my location.

SirLegna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ASL (sign lang)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will this be first impressions or can you resubmit your game after a period of updates?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think this is an awesome idea! Thanks for doing this and I'm looking forward to see what games you will be showcasing.

Will the stream be available later as a regular video? The time slot is too late for my location.
It's youtube, so it automatically saves streams.

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Best of luck Steel and Teal and everyone whose games are submitted.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Just subscribed :D Thanks for the initiative ^^

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What about commercial games? Would you play a large tech demo? The demo is not available to the general public.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What about commercial games? Would you play a large tech demo? The demo is not available to the general public.
We would possibly be open to some commercial games, but we would need much more info about them. Also your site seems to be broken.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We would possibly be open to some commercial games, but we would need much more info about them. Also your site seems to be broken.
Oh okay good to know then.

Yeah when I posted this the site was working I am just in the process of migrating from corpsemansion.dungeonmind.org to just corpsemansion.com, my apologies for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrtylerlarson