tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi. I'm having a hard time creating a Church with the base assets from MV. I think the biggest problem is the lack of proper chairs or benches...

I tried to make like this, to simulate a Church interior, but I don't think the result is good.

church.PNG

Do you guys have any idea on how could I make a Church using base assets? I simply have no idea.

Or should I wait until some DLC pop up with more assets? I tried to edit some DLC from VX Ace, without success.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why are there tables in the church? it seems odd to me. Or was it to simulate pews?

I would use slim's bench or maybe put a request in resource requests for a pew.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, it was just a (bad) simulation, but I'm using a new kind of bench I made here which resembles a bit the church pew.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gotcha. Also, is that middle carpet supposed to be above the benches?

adding: I would maybe start with something like this, and then add the pews in, perhaps some candles and other decor.

church.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gotcha. Also, is that middle carpet supposed to be above the benches?

adding: I would maybe start with something like this, and then add the pews in, perhaps some candles and other decor.

attachicon.gif
church.png
Nice church! How did you make that rug without the borders? Edited?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope, shift-clicking, a mapper's best friend. If you click on an auto-tile and then hold shift down while placing it, it only paces the borderless piece.

There is also using shift-right click, which copies a tile/tiles exactly as you see them. So, use the right button to select a tile or to drag and select a tile and the hold shift down while placing it.

edit: ninja'ed by Slim :p

Last edited by a moderator:

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks! :)   I didn't know that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_24_2022_8_43_32.png
the last post was of the 2 bosses you'll fight in the high school... Principal Heiman and Mary, Mary, Mary... aka Mary Mars Mcqueen, the captain of the girl's wrestling team. Here's a view of the inside of said high school, Autumn Bay High.
So the Fire alarm went off 3 times in less then a half hour on my building. But my cat is so use to it going off he doesn't even run behind the couch anymore. He is just like, "This again?"
It has been brought to my attention that the name of my main robot protagonist in bio-Synthetica (R3-M1) is a Star Wars character LOL Woops. Always Google search names. The new name of my robot is now K0-R1. :kaophew:
I'm considering making my own battlers from scratch, it seems like a daunting task, but I like the look of it so much...A_Miriam3.png
I picked up running again after a long time and managed to get from 2.25km to 7km in two weeks :3 Time to get rid of those covid kilos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paperhartss